Americans Vs Canadians

se_FOUR

Re: Yankee Killa

Originally posted by KaBar

Kid, you're just feeling inadequate because every time some fascist tries to take over your country the Home Office has just smelted all the firearms and you have to run back over here with your hat in your hat begging for a few working rifles. Don't worry, at least the Irish have a few, and when push comes to shove, they'll defend you from the Army of Monaco. You could always arm the Home Guard with cricket bats or something, I suppose. Oh, wait. India has a better cricket team than you guys do. How about football? No, wait. ITALY has a better football team than you do. Shit. I guess you're fucked. Good thing the SAS is still operating out of UK. All thirty-five of them.

I don`t think Ireland even play cricket and I hate sticking up for hte Irish cos I can`t stand em and there far too many over here but they got further than Italy in the World Cup too, tho 7 out of there 11 players are all English rejects than haven`t got a chance in hell for playing for England so they play for the paddys..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH BOO HOO

ENGLAND IS COLD AS FUCK, AND THEY HAVE HORRIBLE GRAPH!! TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA, ITS THE PLACE TO BE. CAN YOU HEAR TRICKY MAKING SONG ABOUT TO LIVE AND DIE IN ENGLAND?? OH MY YOUNTRY WAS ONCE OWNED BY THE QUEEN, MATTER OF FACT WE GOT OUR INDEPENDECE FROM HER. ANY BELIZEAN IN HERE?:D

LOL --Yankee Killa

LOL--I can see right now that you ain't never been to Texas. Bow to my master? LOL LOL LOL LOL. That's pretty funny. Tell you the honest-to-God truth---there ain't a motherfucker on this earth my master except my father and Marine Gunnery Sergeant R.L. Criss, USMC, Ret. You talk pretty bad, but if you want a piece of my fat old American ass, I'm afraid you'll have to buckle for your dust.

I guess I can be had, but it won't be easy. COME AND TAKE IT, if you got the guts for it.

Re: AH BOO HOO

Originally posted by aichs47

ENGLAND IS COLD AS FUCK, AND THEY HAVE HORRIBLE GRAPH!! TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA, ITS THE PLACE TO BE. CAN YOU HEAR TRICKY MAKING SONG ABOUT TO LIVE AND DIE IN ENGLAND?? OH MY YOUNTRY WAS ONCE OWNED BY THE QUEEN, MATTER OF FACT WE GOT OUR INDEPENDECE FROM HER. ANY BELIZEAN IN HERE?:D

To live and Die in LA, WAS A 2PAC TUNE YOU PRICK!

Tricky`s English you dounut, least if your gonna join in the slagging match get you facts straight first..

And whats "GRAPH" do you by any chance mean Graffiti,well your American writers don`t seem to think so since Drax and Elk from London are both in AOK and Oker is in BYI, but I guess you probably haven`t heard of these crews, your an embarrasment mate, I got respect to Pistol and Kabar and Glass-etch etc cos this is all good fun and they`re clued up, your just plain stoooopid..And yes England is chilly in the winter, but know where near as cold as NYC in the winter, summer was hot hot hot tho..

Kabar i would come and kick your arse but i promised myself never to cset foot in your stinking country, so fuck it. Besides your dad, Mr marine gunner whatever probably waxes that shit on a regular one anyway so there would be no room for my size ten!

The other American gimp whose name i forget, get a life gimp. L A is a fucking shit hole full of fake asss bitches...... like your self ..

Kabar i would come and kick your arse but i promised myself never to cset foot in your stinking country, so fuck it. Besides your dad, Mr marine gunner whatever probably waxes that shit on a regular one anyway so there would be no room for my size ten!

The other American gimp whose name i forget, get a life gimp. L A is a fucking shit hole full of fake asss bitches...... like your self ..

thanks for the idea

Originally posted by T.T Boy

...toronto has the largest free standing structure on earth.

I'm going to toronto and burn the cn tower with the following message: 'Fuck Canada!!!!'

Go drink some Labatt Blue you fucking eskimo.

Im from the states but got love for them brits....they make better beer and cigarettes; cant beat a good newcastle and a dunhill....although i could argue with you fuckers forever, you prince willy dick-riding ass bitches!!!!!

Originally posted by Upgrade

Im from the states but got love for them brits....they make better beer; cant beat a good newcastle....although i could argue with you fuckers forever!!!!!! prince willy dick-riding ass bitches!!!!!

I agree, FUCK THE ROYALS..!! Yeah good old Newcastle Brown Ale, that shit proper fucks you up, ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Yankee Killa

Originally posted by KaBar

You could always arm the Home Guard with cricket bats or something, I suppose. Oh, wait. India has a better cricket team than you guys do. How about football? No, wait. ITALY has a better football team than you do. Shit. I guess you're fucked. Good thing the SAS is still operating out of UK. All thirty-five of them.

ummm....HOCKEY, kabar! Ever heard of it? We'll use hockey sticks and pucks to fuck Monaco up!

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

one thing about the us i don't like is the fact the nfl doesn't have a specified farm system. there's shit like the cfl and nfl europe but nothing like baseball and football or hockey... get a farm system already..

fuck having a farm system for football. They have college football. And a few people get "called up" from cfl and nfleurope. And honestly, i like it like that. You see great football when they're giving it the ol' college try.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

ah hell, I can't believe no ones said it yet....do they still have hockey in Canada? Last I heard all the Canadian NHL teams were headed south for the states.

yeah, it sucks. but, our canadian boys rae making a shitload of money in your country, at least. and don't front, you know most of 'em live up here. The teams with mostly Canadians ALWAYS do better than the rest, too. Proven.

and buddy, did you watch the Olympics? your comment is stupid.

diss Canada all you want. you know you wanna live here. I know you do.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

This guy is the biggest moron on here.It's colder in Cananda then in New York? fucking retard New York state boarders to Qubec and Ontario.WE HAVE THE SAME CLIMATE!Ontario is way more build up then New York state only thing you got going for you is New York city the rest of that place is cow towns and hills fuck it!

im gonna have to go ahead and....yeah...disagree with you on this one. if your foolish enough to get pissed at the words on your little computer that represent me, then you have a reaaaaaaaaaaal problem. plus, you obviously have no sense of humour, so your pretty much fucked from the get-go........................canadians (rolling eyes smiley.)

Guest --zeSto--

^^ sure thing!

I dont think that Canadians or even Mexicans are stealing jobs from Americans.

Mexico isn't building giant factories without American involvement and luring away jobs.

Big coperate american dollars are going to Mexico and putting their fortunes over their employees.

Instead of blaming the cheap labour, blame the execs who will sacrifice jobs to use it.

lol

euroe trash!! lol oh yeah se four or whatever your name is. i didnt think i would have to mention that the song was writen by 2pac, but seems as if you have to tell you euroe trash everything!! yeah ive heard of aok elk and the other idiots you names, and i could care less still euroe trash to me!! good day mate!! lol anyone for tea??:D

Archived