Tasting your own "juice's!!!!!!"

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man SCREW fingers... its the best when you're bangin your chick, then all of a sudden she stops and gives you head. Your girlfriend isn't worth your effort if she isn't willing to taste the taco.... OH, and by the way, I don't know which retard got on the topic of self semen tasting, but I'm willing to bet crackatinnie is one of those guys who can't rub one out without getting a taste. Ew. Eternal damnation to him.

deto, i know exactly what you're talking about. the girl that i've been seeing for the last 6 months or so is a freak like that.. after i've been playing with her pussy she always grabs that hand and sucks on my fingers for a while. guess she digs it. she also gives me head straight after ive been fucking her if i cant come... seems to do the trick hahaha

viva la butt !!!!!!!!!!

:)

or apples

My friend, the suggestion for a substitution of apples for oranges has already been made. (Glik0... first page) For being so darn ignorant, I preemptively sentence you to a full year of non stop anal raping when you make it down here.

Eternal damnation to all those who neglect to read the beginning of the thread before posting. :mad:

Originally posted by crackatinnie

if a chick gives me head and tries to kiss me i wouldnt be offended, i dont give a rats ass about my own semen its not like im eating alot of it. so it should be the same visey versa.

word

its so daft when a bloke expects head, and is then like "No way am I kissing you". Thats a "No-More-Head-For-You" offence

and vicey versa:p

this topic is DISGUSTING

first off.......i aint trynna eat stuff that ejects rapidly from my genitalia.

as much as i cant belive im typing this, i enjoy the taste of my girlfriend, however she will make my brush and gargle before i get a smooch.

and if my i blew my wad in my girls mouth and she wanted to kiss me long and deep...HELL NAHH BITCH>>>>GO GARGLE FIRST>

and the last bitch that sucked me off and wanted to kiss me gave me a very polite peck on the lips that i had no problem with.

really, genital emissions really dont get me that hot.......intercourse, my partners body and her eyes and voice take of that.

you fucks are DISGUSTING IF YOU LIKE NASTY SHIT LIKE SWALLOWING YOUR OWN CUM OUT YOUR BITCHES MOUTH WHEN SHE KISSES YOU!!!!!!!

THATS FUCKING GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived