i'm coming to the realization that emo chicks suck shit...

fr8oholic

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by fr8oholic

hollaback, do i need to hire a shrink just for a date? hollaback...

-oofah

hire a shrink? dude, how about having to be her fucking shrink? now im not saying that people cant be upset about traumatic shit, but holy melodrama batman! how fucking hard is it to just not be a crazy fucking lunatic?

i have issues. everyone does. but most fucking emo girls i know have so many issues they should have a subscription.

i dont fucking get it. good upbringing, smart, funny, cute, nice family....OOOOOOH! i get it..people with real problems sometimes steal the attention away from you so you need to make shit up to be upset and seem soulful. FUCK ALL THAT SHIT.

i hate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just cant look for girls... when i go looking, i dont get shit.

when i dont give a fuck, i got girls jumpin out they shoes and socks...

fr80 knows the deal with macking the young girls...

26 and 18? whatever girl, lemme show you what experience feels like.

oh, youve never had it for more than 4 minutes?

cool, we'll put it on film, it'll be real tasteful...

...whats that? sure, we can get ice cream after...

here are some pretty MOC girls that need to look in the camera so we can see 100% of their face. who knows, with the other side that we can't see, they might look like phantom of the opera.

http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/LadyIsAKat.jpg'>

http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/Little_Needle.jpg'> "Interests: piracy and swashbuckling. yeah yeah yeahs. bunnies. violent translations. ladytron. the faint. ties and fishnets. rah bras. math rock. synthpopnewwavebritpop.autechre. dancing my fucking socks off. pulp. 999. cryptopsy. orchid. nietzsche. her space holiday. i am spoonbender. the locust. rabbits. having thoughts. the pixies. sassy haircuts. new order. spread the disease. blood on the dancefloor. come on. gimme a kiss"

http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/drei_punkt_ein_vier.jpg'>

http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/evie.jpg'>

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Shes so emo she hates shows because of the "kids"....

thats not being emo, that realizing that things used to be a lot cooler and not wanting to expose yourself to a constant barage of kids running around in theyre "uniforms" acting like theyre in high school....

if you ever want to go to a show just drop her by my house and we can just sit around and complain about how stupid shows are now while your out having a good time....i promise i wont try to kiss her:crazy:

i've been w/ an emo girl since may. its the worst relationship i've ever been in and i'm gonna dump her soon. i had always wanted an emo girlfriend, now i got one, and there aint nothing special about 'em. honestly, go for the punk or hc girls, and metal if you can find 'em, they atleast make sense over 60% of the time, whereas emo girls make sense 10% (when they're sucking your dick :) ) so yeah, fuck emo chicks.

Guest 87centHitMan

I was sitting at a friend's house bored as fuck, and, gay as it may sound, I picked up her "seventeen magazine" in the floor and decided to look through...And right there in the middle is the most pathetic example of marketing i've ver seen in my life, this HUGE 2-page article entitled "AM I EMO?" and it then proceeded to show all the latest emo-gear that you need to be a true EMO-ROCKER!! Fuck yeah!! Other articles included "AM I PUNK?", "AM I GOTH?", "AM I RAVER?" and "AM I POSER?" the answer is yes to all of them!! I can have a raver day, emo day, punk day, goth day, and still hold down my coolness, because I have all the latest gear, I'm fake as hell, and I have absolutely noclue as to who I am! YYYAAAAAYYYYY!

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I was sitting at a friend's house bored as fuck, and, gay as it may sound, I picked up her "seventeen magazine" in the floor and decided to look through...And right there in the middle is the most pathetic example of marketing i've ver seen in my life, this HUGE 2-page article entitled "AM I EMO?" and it then proceeded to show all the latest emo-gear that you need to be a true EMO-ROCKER!! Fuck yeah!! Other articles included "AM I PUNK?", "AM I GOTH?", "AM I RAVER?" and "AM I POSER?" the answer is yes to all of them!! I can have a raver day, emo day, punk day, goth day, and still hold down my coolness, because I have all the latest gear, I'm fake as hell, and I have absolutely noclue as to who I am! YYYAAAAAYYYYY!

good lord, things are getting out of hand.

Originally posted by boogie hands

thats not being emo, that realizing that things used to be a lot cooler and not wanting to expose yourself to a constant barage of kids running around in theyre "uniforms" acting like theyre in high school...

"the kids" at shows tend to irritate me too, but come on... every single person who sits there and bitches about it used to be one of those kids... if they bug you that much, then only go to shows at bars... we all know how much fun those are... :spent:

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

http://www.xasleepatthewheelx.com/xwangx/images/xThrashSuperStarx.jpg'>

[me]: 18. 5'2". the edge. the core. bringin the mosh blasphemy. i'm the girl that wears pink in the pit. djing on college radio. leopard. the well. graphic design. rocking out. m/

hmmm....shes not bad looking. almost looks like the evil slayer girl from buffy. however she's no grapic designer. nice teeth too.

some of those other girls are cute i guess.

i've been w/ an emo girl since may. its the worst relationship i've ever been in and i'm gonna dump her soon. i had always wanted an emo girlfriend, now i got one, and there aint nothing special about 'em. honestly, go for the punk or hc girls, and metal if you can find 'em, they atleast make sense over 60% of the time, whereas emo girls make sense 10% (when they're sucking your dick ) so yeah, fuck emo chicks.

yeah. for real. i imagine emo girls would be very headcase-ish. i cant deal with that shit anymore. luckily, i have a girlfriend who i love very much and is more into hardcore than i am. being able to go to shows with her is quite nice so we can spend time together and have mutual interests blah blah blah.

on a side note: fuck the entire hardcore scene. im so fucking tired of the same bands that are all regurgitations of everything else and all have the same names. blah blah blah. hip hops where its at.

The one thing about indie girls that bothers me is the fact they think they are the coolest fucking thing around, the way to deal with this is to cut em' down... make fun of em, tell em' they suck.... this for some reason will make they want to have sex with you. I am not joking here, it works, trust me.....

Originally posted by Flowershirt

The one thing about indie girls that bothers me is the fact they think they are the coolest fucking thing around, the way to deal with this is to cut em' down... make fun of em, tell em' they suck.... this for some reason will make they want to have sex with you. I am not joking here, it works, trust me.....

That is so true. I was at a show and this cute little emo girlie kept eyeing me down so I went over to talk to her and she had this huge "I'm better than you" attitude going and she acted like I should be greatful for her letting me talk to her. I realized it wasn't getting anywhere so I was just like, "Ya know what? Fuck you and your god damn cowboy shirt. You're stupid." I walked away and after the show she asked me for my number.

That is so true. I was at a show and this cute little emo girlie kept eyeing me down so I went over to talk to her and she had this huge "I'm better than you" attitude going and she acted like I should be greatful for her letting me talk to her. I realized it wasn't getting anywhere so I was just like, "Ya know what? Fuck you and your god damn cowboy shirt. You're stupid." I walked away and after the show she asked me for my number.

Ha! see kids, its that easy....

theres this super cute emo-looking girl in my humanities class named sharon. she seems smart and confident, too. she has a tattoo on her arm of an old school eagle that white trash men used to get a lot. and she has a cute, sexy voice thats all deep...she has a great voice.

Originally posted by boogie hands

thats not being emo, that realizing that things used to be a lot cooler and not wanting to expose yourself to a constant barage of kids running around in theyre "uniforms" acting like theyre in high school....

if you ever want to go to a show just drop her by my house and we can just sit around and complain about how stupid shows are now while your out having a good time....i promise i wont try to kiss her:crazy:

I'm THAT asshole that has something bad about all the kids in slipknot shirts out front of the venue.I'm THAT dick head that "starts" shit in pits.I hate the kids at shows more then she does but it doesn't stop me from going it just makes me happier to slug one dancing like a cunt.

I will however sell you her for some montana and maybe enough berry pink for a whole car?

Only fat chicks would enjoy a movie like Shallow Hal...

This whole emo thing is getting extremely corny. Since when was it cool to act like a wimp. The girls don't even know the meaning of the word drama, and the guys need to come out of the closet. I'll take a meat and potatoes man, thank you very much.

:)

Archived