i'm coming to the realization that emo chicks suck shit...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is dead like horse glue..

hows about mod chicks? i haven't moved on to them yet. perhaps indie girls? i don't look like an emothug, i just play one on tv so i need to actually rap to these girls before they get wet. i can't just get dolled up and have' em swoon from a distance.

hahahahaa, that's so cocky... i love it...

I love the whole emo shit talking scene to.Kids around my way talk alot of shit behind fellas backs but if me or any one else I roll with stepped up the pussys would back down and write a song about that ish calling me a jock? Emo is gay any girlie thats willing to throw the panties down to a fag thats not willing to throw DOWN deserves their under weight tight jean wearing gueer magnet.

I'm felling my old school punk rock girl homies that sold out right about now but are still down to listen to the Cro-mags but floss nikes and a jean skirt.

you need a grammy. its wack. smile to my face. talk behind my back! in fact when i'm around you be riding my sack.

fuck shit talkers. actually. only when they won't say it to your face. cuz i talk shit on everybody. but i say it to everybody's face too. but if you ain't got the balls to stand behind your words. then fuck you.

and has been said. FUCK EMO CHICKS.

when i hear people calling other people "mod this and mod that" i try to ask them what they think a mod is. usually what i end up getting is the person describing a dressed up indie rocker or a fucking spockrocker. when i look in books from the 60's, i get a whole other version. ive never seen a mod from the 60's with dyed black hair, never happened. i think a lot of people are quick to put a label on someone for reasons i feel that some people feel the need to put a label on other people for reasons that only that person can explain. i dont think there is anysuchthing as a mod nowadays anyways, same goes for hippies.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

I WOULD FUCK A EMO LADY IN A HEARTBEAT......PROVIDED SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE.

THAT EMO SHIT TURNS ME ON.

BLACKCLOTHES. TITS HIPS AND EMO ATTITUDE....

YEAH BITCH...LETS GO TO VEGAS AND GET MARRIED.

"that's straight hip hop son"

Archived