DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

I exclusively listen to Devourment for my slam needs, they fuckin tore up MDF last year. Usually there is a neutral zone not when they played.

Good Grind you ask?

Assuck

Repulsion

Nasum

Brutal Truth

Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Magrudergrind (go figure)

Extreme Noise Terror

Sore Throat

Terrorizer

All the ones I can think off the top of my head

Napalm Death?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met Bill and Matt from Decrepit Birth when I saw em a couple weeks ago. I didn't get any pics or anything. Matt was a pretty cool dude, I told him he sounded pretty clean and let him talk to me about his Jackson guitars endorsement and how he custom builds all his axes, I told him next time he comes through town I'd be sure to have a couple joints to blow with him

Bill was a really rad dude. He was manning the merch booth. He told me and my girlfriend that he should have waited until after his band was on stage to smoke all his weed because he was really toasted and still had to perform. We laughed, and he gave my old lady a "custom" DB t shirt - it was really just a white t shirt that said DB up on the shoulder that he had doodled a sun onto, that was clearly high, with a marijuana leaf on its forehead. He was a cool fucking dude, put on an awesome show as far as a lead singer can ... funny to see a pothead in his 40's with dreadlocks doing lead vocals for a brutal death metal band.

Vader were fucking awesome. Vogg from decapitated was touring with them playing rhythm for Peter and we were wearing the same T shirt. I didn't get to meet Vogg but I'm planning on seeing Decapitated if they tour north america in the new year.

"Just knowing that he was so much smaller than me I could kill him like a fuckin' piece of vapor, you know, he would turn into vapor — his chin would, at least, if I fuckin' smacked it. And he knows that. The world should know that. So physically, of course, he deserves to be beaten severely."

anyone going to maryland death fest? ive got my 3 day passes already, lineup this year looks sick.

AUTOPSY

GORGUTS (Canada)

SODOM (Germany)

OBITUARY

ENTOMBED (Sweden)

POSSESSED

WATAIN (Sweden)

ASPHYX (Netherlands)

EYEHATEGOD

PENTAGRAM

PESTILENCE (Netherlands)

NAGLFAR (Sweden)