DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tonight i will be here:

blackened_sunno_03-copy.jpg?w=450&h=1030

this was in an email concerning the show:

"You may notice all of SUNN O)))'s albums feature their mantra MAXIMUM VOLUME YIELDS MAXIMUM RESULTS. The Blackened Music Series will be adhering to SUNN O)))'s wishes for this performance. The Brooklyn Masonic Temple is not restricted by any noise limitations. This show will be loud. This will be a show you will feel with your entire body. Please fortify yourself accordingly."

Just listened to the new Nile album today as well as Dying Fetus' Descend Into Depravity

Two top notch albums. I still think Augury wins album of the year with Fragmentary Evidence. I was very irked to find Nile is touring with Immolation and not coming anywhere near my locale. Their newest effort is a lot more technical this time around and while it was my first listen of only several songs I could detect a few parts akin to Grindcore. All in all they will forever be in my top 5 extreme acts.

Thankyou very much for the link Knifehits, props.

Oh and have any of you guys heard anything concerning the New Jersey Deathfest? Yea I know, New Jersey. But it has some pretty hard hitting acts:njdeathfest.jpg

MORTICIAN, INCANTATION, PUTRID PILE, NECROTIC DISGORGEMENT, DYSENTERY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived