DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since you posted a spazz video and im drunk, im just going to let you know i saw bastard noise last night and talked with wood about the wildest shit ever. dude is too intense. maybe this is should be in the hardcore thread? whatever.

oh and going to see mayhem next week with attila. yes!

You are so fuckin lucky to be goin to Maryland Deathfest YoungCousin. You there for the full 3 days?

I will be crucified for this but, I would much rather see Marduk by skipping out on Mayhem at Maryland DeathFest. I am going next year I couldn't this year, couldn't get plane tickets.

yea i'll be there all 3 days.

not sure what you mean by skipping out on Mayhem, Marduk is playing right before Mayhem on Friday night.

also...

TAGHUT-Anti Muslim, Anti-Christian black metal. They straight up call Muhammad a faggot in a song. Brutal.

since you posted a spazz video and im drunk, im just going to let you know i saw bastard noise last night and talked with wood about the wildest shit ever. dude is too intense. maybe this is should be in the hardcore thread? whatever.

oh and going to see mayhem next week with attila. yes!

That's serious man, Wood's been known to kick some serious knowledge. Total weirdo. I kicked t with the bass player from Agents of satan and dude kicked down some wild Wood stories, props.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived