DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope! Hang the pope!

How's this for irony... the guitarist for Deicide is a Christian.

My bro's band played Florida recently and the guitarist from Deicide came out to see them. While the dude was doing lines of coke, he was arguing with the guitarist of my bro's band about being an atheist and how he should be Christian. Dude was dead serious too. I blame it on God.

How's this for irony... the guitarist for Deicide is a Christian.

My bro's band played Florida recently and the guitarist from Deicide came out to see them. While the dude was doing lines of coke, he was arguing with the guitarist of my bro's band about being an atheist and how he should be Christian. Dude was dead serious too. I blame it on God.

isn't Deicide's guitar player ex cannibal corpse jack owen ?

Fuck yea Judas Iscariot.

One time my friend emailed the dude that does that band saying how he's a huge fan. The dude wrote back telling him to never compliment him again because he (himself) is scum and a piece of shit human and isn't worthy of any praise and all kinds of self-degrading shit like that. Brutal!

Archived