Mapo gets no respect

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

well, not to you, that would take for fuckin' ever...

you guys see what I mean?

Its preety obvious...mapo, thanx for proving this although we already knew

i cant remember any of mapo's posts but i kinda remember not liking his comments. and by reading these posts, he sounds like a dumb shit.

"i never sucked dick"

"i never smoked crack"

haha. "i dont know what i just said, but i said somethin." (im watching the wedding singer) "hey yeah, have a few drinks and, you know, drive home."

hahaha

Originally posted by platapie

preech it brothers!

i like how everyone calls me dumb when homeboy right here cant even spell 'preach'.

ironic.

or when tesseract has a post calling me stupid, and he mispells 'pretty'.

right on, bro. fuck an education!

Originally posted by jah

i cant remember any of mapo's posts but i kinda remember not liking his comments. and by reading these posts, he sounds like a dumb shit.

"i never sucked dick"

"i never smoked crack"

yeah that really made me sound dumb. someone implying that i did those things and me setting the record straight on the issue, that makes me sound real stupid i gotta say.

'i kinda remember not liking his comments'

who the fuck are you? kato kaelin?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mapo wc

or when tesseract has a post calling me stupid, and he mispells 'pretty'.

right on, bro. fuck an education!

Hahaahaha(i'm so dump i even mispell Hahahaha!) Just for the record, i'm not american nor english therefor english is not my mother language, that fact alone prolly makes me more educated than you.

Still missing the point, acusing you for being stupid has nothing to do with ones intelligence, its like the sun, it rises and falls...common knowledge.

To tell you the truth, i wouldnt really acuse you of being stupid, meaning that your brain is slow or something. Your actuall problem is with your attitude, YOU HAVE A SHITTY ATTITUDE....and by any means you're not willing to change a single thing that you've noticed that is unimportant and irritating to thirds. Remember your little bitching thread were you were complaining that no one likes you?...lots of people gave their explanations on why could that be happening, many points were identical as far as your presence in 12oz...still, you continue to do exactly the same things without giving a fuck, that and the fact that you dont post a single interesting thread makes you STUPID...

ALL YOU DO IS BITCH ABOUT THIS AND THAT...i'd really like to believe that you're more than that, but you're not...i hope your life is better than this.

...see, you made me write all these words but still smarts first post sais exactly the above....

It's not so much that mapo wc is stupid, moreso as he carries himself like a jackass. He's got a shit attitude and he makes himself out to seem like one of the kids that when asked an intelligent question would probably respond with, "shut up u faget polotix r gay!!!!111"

I was reading the thread as I was writing this and Tesseract seemed to have covered everything I had to say.

Originally posted by wREk OnE

if someone on a message board is bothering this much......

...maybe your spending too much time on here...

someone give this fucker a medal!

Originally posted by wREk OnE

if someone on a message board is bothering this much......

...maybe your spending too much time on here...

Exactly. People take this thing sooo unbelievably seriously. It;s like fucking high school. If you don't like what he's saying then put him on your ignore list or something. IT'S JUST THE INTERNET PEOPLE.

I have actually talked to mapo and he is really a cool guy. He has a lot of interesting shit to say, and some dope army stories. And I can guarantee that he has more balls than anyone on this board....

Dr. Dazzle/telling it how it is......

stories about how he washed out of boot camp?

Why shouldn't I point out ignorance when I see it repeatedly? I'm not trying to get him banned or anything. Just pointing out that he gets no respect (except from Dazzle)...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

IT'S JUST THE INTERNET PEOPLE.

Such a stupid and definitely overused term.

"Just the Internet."

The Internet is fucking huge.

What makes this form of communication different than speech?

"YOYO MAN DIS B DIffErRenRnReNT Cuzzz U CAin'T pOP SOME foOOL IN HIS GRILL when he TALk sHIAT dwAAWG!!!!!"

Originally posted by test pattern

Such a stupid and definitely overused term.

"Just the Internet."

The Internet is fucking huge.

What makes this form of communication different than speech?

"YOYO MAN DIS B DIffErRenRnReNT Cuzzz U CAin'T pOP SOME foOOL IN HIS GRILL when he TALk sHIAT dwAAWG!!!!!"

It may be overused but it's true. Perhaps I should have said "it's just an internet FORUM". I mean, I like everyone on here, but some of you treat it like real life. Someone says something that someoen alse doesn't agree with and you all jump down their throats. Just ignore them if you hate WHAT THEY SAY so much....

And yeah he washed out of boot camp, but how he did it was cool and took guts.....

Man Shakira is hot......

And yeah he washed out of boot camp, but how he did it was cool and took guts...

that's exactly what Mapo says, but I save my respect for my boy Jeremiah who made it through BUDS camp to become a Navy Seal... that took guts.

It may be overused but it's true. Perhaps I should have said "it's just an internet FORUM". I mean, I like everyone on here, but some of you treat it like real life. Someone says something that someoen alse doesn't agree with and you all jump down their throats. Just ignore them if you hate WHAT THEY SAY so much....

And yeah he washed out of boot camp, but how he did it was cool and took guts.....

Man Shakira is hot......

Man, it IS real life.

We are expressing our REAL opionions to REAL people about REAL issues. It's as real as anything else.

Take a phone call for example. This is as real as that.

:lol: at the "Man Shakira is hot......"

Archived