Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Mapo gets no respect

and that's the way it should be...

bitch is straight dumb, not like acting dumb like Tease, but dumb like a bag of hair...

Guest willy.wonka

chuckle chuckle chuckle

Originally posted by mapo wc

care to explain?

well, not to you, that would take for fuckin' ever...

you guys see what I mean?

Originally posted by Smart

well, not to you, that would take for fuckin' ever...

you guys see what I mean?

I see what you mean. It means you make statements and when asked to back them up you just resort to more insults and pass it off as 'you wouldnt understand because youre stupid' bullshit. fuck you. im not fucking stupid. i can converse on lots of different topics which would go above the head of most people. just because you dont agree with my views doesnt make me stupid. but you, who insults someone because they dont agree with them, that is the sign of a stupid person.

Originally posted by mapo wc

come suck my dick.

watch out Swif, I'm pretty sure he's running game on you... just like it happened to him... 1st he sucked some guys dick whenever but then one day, dude's like, "naw, you wanna suck this dick, you GONNA smoke some crack!"

Guest ilikeskulls.

mapo is a stupid head!!!

Originally posted by ..oX..

every post by mapo i see is totally negative and not helping anything. you talk to everyone like you're so much fucking smarter than them but you really dont know shit. you treat people like idiots, like their opinions are worthless, and now you expect someone to respect your opinion? huh.

what do you mean I dont help anything?

this is a discussion forum not a telethon.

i only post when i have feelings on the issue. alot of times i read a post and dont post anything, because I feel I have nothing to add. either because someone already said it, i dont know much about the issue enough to form an opinion, or because i just dont care enough.

watch out Swif, I'm pretty sure he's running game on you... just like it happened to him... 1st he sucked some guys dick whenever but then one day, dude's like, "naw, you wanna suck this dick, you GONNA smoke some crack!"

1. I wasnt 'running game' (you're down with urban language i see)

2. Ive never sucked dick

3. Ive never smoked crack

But the rest of your post was very intelligent and on point. (more urban language for ya)

Man I don't see why everyone hates mapo. He seems like a cool guy to me....

Dr. Dazzle/mapo's #1 fan........

yes, mapo is very negative. But to go so far as saying hes stupid, is well stupid. He seems to be smart. You may not like him but i doubt that its cause he is stupid its probably cause he pisses you off.

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know how it is now, but he used to think i was a racist.and made a bigdeal out of it..if anything about mapo that he has shown me is that he is one of the biggest bitch on here.

no, I don't want any confusion about this... it has nothing to do with his views, it has to do with the process by which he makes his decisions and the resulting idiocy that inevitably ensues... kid's just dumb.

no, I don't want any confusion about this... it has nothing to do with his views, it has to do with the process by which he makes his decisions and the resulting idiocy that inevitably ensues... kid's just dumb.

are you going to explain the rationale behind what youre saying or just make accusations and insults?

wonka, i dunno, maybe youre not a racist. but calling a black person a monkey and/or an ape is a racist comment. but since you apparently didnt know Im black then I guess it doesnt apply. but we can still hate each other right? haha..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this