Mang, Rage, MisPantalones all go to the Mental Hospital! WOOOO!!!!(photos...)

thost pics are pretty cool. i love doing that stuff exploring old buildings. i know there are plenty around here, just haven't gone out to look at them.

lst time i went out at night to a building to check it out my friend fell down a 30ft hole with no stairs out. it was fucked up. luckily he was so drunk that he wasn't as injured as he should've been. i'm surprised he wasn't knocked out. there was a metal railing and the remnants of a stair and he had to climb out with. he only had a lighter to see, it was really scarey.

a week later a girl fell down the same hole and the firemen had to come get her out in a stretcher and a life line.

the other time i went into an abandoned school, it was really cool til i got hauled out by the police and taken to my parents (this was in high school)

but i still wanna go, i just have bad luck - hence ubejinxed

more pics!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i just have bad luck - hence ubejinxed

we that makes sence!

http://www.infiltration.org/images/malt-full.jpg'>

http://www.infiltration.org/images/malt-decay1.jpg'>http://www.infiltration.org/images/malt-decay2.jpg'>

http://www.infiltration.org/images/malt-notanks.jpg'>

so here's some stolen flicks... But I've been in the same building.

It's now almost impossible to get into. Because a school was built right near it.

But I went in around 8 years ago.

We found some scarry shit, and I even had a few nightmares about the place afterwords.

There's a giant courtyard in the center of the towers, and some weird people had bolted up-side-down iron crosses to the cenent walls.

Some were cut out stars that you could look through and line up other stars on distant walls.

This may have all be a scare to keep kids out, but they did put some serious work into it.

I drempt of walking along a beam over one of the 200 foot high towers.

There are windows at about 250 feet high, and they are all smashed out form the inside.

I've heard that it goes deep underground and that an alter with small animals was found.

I'm not sure... but from the looks of the place on the surface... yikes!

Guest whydontyudie

this thread is awesome, i live in texas so not to much abandoned shit less you go out to the country but here in my town ive found some odd shit like the walls of old house and little damns in creek beds and shit. Dunno new jersy looks pretty coool thik ill move up there just for the atmosphere of dying buildings and stuff.

Originally posted by whydontyudie

this thread is awesome, i live in texas so not to much abandoned shit less you go out to the country but here in my town ive found some odd shit like the walls of old house and little damns in creek beds and shit. Dunno new jersy looks pretty coool thik ill move up there just for the atmosphere of dying buildings and stuff.

NJ has a magazine called "weird NJ" and they feature tons of shit all over NJ. move on up and we'll get out explore on.

http://www.weirdnj.com/images_home/header_01.jpg'>

www.weirdnj.com

Guest stupid412

hey i was in mexico last week and i got some real hard flix inside all these crazy abandonded buildings ill see if i a get around to posting them

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by TonySuprano

I would of painted in there

Destruction For Pleasure !!!!!

i was thinking the same thing while i was looking at the pics on that one site not the nj wierd site

Philly/NJ area buildings

Hey, I'm from 215 as well. Me and some people used to explore but not as much anymore, I'd like to do it more though. Someone mentioned haunted places, and Bucks County is the capitol for that shit. Especially the new hope area. Ever been to Lambertville High school? Thats creepy at night. It burned down twice, the last time was in 1924 i think. They're thinking about tearing it down so if you want to go, you should go soon. There used to be an old factory by my house that recently burned to the ground. almost every square inch of that place was painted... first place I ever sprayed...anyway... exploration is the shit... peace.

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by REGULATOR@Jul 15 2002, 07:19 PM

YO I WILL BE GOING TO A ABANDONED HOSPITAL HERE IN THE BAY WITH SOME HOMIES...IMMA GET SOME FLICKS AND MAKE MY OWN THREAD AIITE SO HEADS UP!

That place is kinda hot, last two times ive been there ive gotten chased out. If you do go, dont go through the main way, shit is alarmed.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Aug 5 2005, 09:38 AM

That place is kinda hot, last two times ive been there ive gotten chased out. If you do go, dont go through the main way, shit is alarmed.

word. i was there twice a month or so ago and in a few minutes of getting there the friendly neighborhood rolled by.

there's definately a better place to go in the bay area for explorer type things.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang@Aug 6 2005, 01:17 AM

feels like a lifetime ago we went there.

Jesus.

Seriously.

Looks like my old hosted pics are lost.

Here are a few I still have around.

lakeland2.jpg

lakeland3.jpg

lakeland4.jpg

lakeland5.jpg

lakeland6.jpg

lakeland8.jpg

lakeland9.jpg

lakeland10.jpg

lakeland11.jpg

One I photoshopped.

halltext.jpg

Original picture was a color 35mm 4"x6" print.

The text was an original hospital document we found in the building.

Archived