Mang, Rage, MisPantalones all go to the Mental Hospital! WOOOO!!!!(photos...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since the report was small i'll type some out cause i have it right here :

"Client was very angry today after being comforted by her peers on 8-15-84. Client doesn't feel anyone had the right to comfort her, stating that she doesn't like groups - would rather deal alone or with a counselor or psychotherapist."

"continue supportive counseling."

i would have just told the lady to bug the fuck out and kill everyone. no disrespect for the people in mental institutions.

Guest SayOne

man i would love to do some shit like that, sleep there and shit with trusted heads in the winter, why ??? why not...

the thing is - the area is crawling with cops, and they come by to board shit up all the time. seems like every few months they come by to do it. shit that was boarded up when i was there last isn't anymore and vice versa. stupid kids like the 2 above just come in to break shit anyway. one place we found in the attic type area seemed somewhat cool.

there are literally like 30 cats that live closeby. my girl and i saw them when i took her over at night. i would have a kitty party nightly.

http://www.wpdfd.com/images/kitty.gif'>

"werd!"

Originally posted by seeking

what happens at a 'kitty party'?

and i thought your girl was a dyke, wht gives?

no one breaks into an asylum at 10am on a tuesday morning, naw'mean...

seeks/intelligent hoodlum

- at a kitty party me and kitties chill and just talk about whatevers ; cars, hoes, cigaweed.

- girl has til friday to decide what to do. but i told her "i'll get freaky with you and whoever."

'no one breaks into an asylum at 10am on a tuesday morning, naw'mean...' - no actually i don't. explain?

cigaweed!!! hahaha...

what i mean is that i dont care how many cops there are around the area, no cop in the world is gonna go patroling the thing at 10am on a tuesday morning. im sure every friday night gets regular patrols, but tuesday morning? "no one breaks into an asylum at 10am on a tuesday morning". naw'mean

Looks like fun. The sad part is that the building and parts of the interior were beautiful at one time. I always feel very sad when buildings like this are allowed to rot and be destroyed.

Rage you should have unleashed a little of your fury on those two numbskulls that were there to fuck it up.:mad:

hell yes...i love shit like this, the problem is the old abandoned buildings in richmond are usually painted very shortly after being discovered and opened, so you dont get to see them in there natural state..there are some decent web sites aboout this with pictures and short stories. Just search for "urban exploring"..a bread factory just shut down over here and i really want to check it out, but there is a homeless shelter a block over so it seems like they closed it up really good and tight, so no homeless guys could go in....

Archived