honestly, whos still a virgin on here?

jah

Originally posted by cmeup

dam man, either your ugly as fuck, or really a dick head to tha 1000x power...

i bet even sudz has kissed a girl...

you need to get out more.

tease :o

im gonna have to agree with tease here you have to get off your ass ladies just dont flock to you you gotta learn how to play and that shit aint easy so dont blame the world you cant get girls its only you and only yourself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gnes 37

im gonna have to agree with tease here you have to get off your ass ladies just dont flock to you you gotta learn how to play and that shit aint easy so dont blame the world you cant get girls its only you and only yourself

i dunno.

i dont think im ugly. one of these days ill get a pic on here.

i dont really know what my problem is to be honest.

in 11th grade psychology class we talked about how in dating, theirs different stages. group dating at a young age - then 2person dates which just usually consist of going to the movies - then on to more adult type dating beginning in hs. and the book said if you skip any of those stages youll forever be awkward in dating.

well i skipped all the fucking stages. ive never been to a school dance, prom, etc.

maybe thats my problem? i really dont even want to date, because I wouldnt even know what it consists of. I think it would just make me feel awkward, and id make a fool of myself like some of those guys on the dating shows.

plus i just dont understand the whole concept of meeting girls.

i really dont even know where to go to talk to them.

seriously, do you guys just like, see a girl in a mall or somewhere and walk up to them and ask for their number?

Originally posted by DEE38

From the last visit I had to Planned Parenthood for a physical, I've read the pamphlets that said 99%, and yeah the longer you wait, the less effective.. and it can only be used the morning after, or even the day after you've had unprotected sex.. it's far from regular birthcontrol, actually it's a higher dosaged (i think like trippled or even more) the amount of birthcontrol in a *regular* pill, talk about fucking up your body.

Yeah its nutts. not to mention a fucked up...the first dose is four pills..then 12 hrs later you take another four pills..Ive always been against chemical means to control it..I was a pill hater...haha..Still am in a lot of ways..I agree with you fully....But recently I went on the pill and cant stand it..but its better than wondering every month like someone else said..

plus Im the only female in my families history to be over 20 and not have a child..Im trying to break the cycle of teenage motherhood in my blood..

nah i think its very simple dont sweat that highschool nonsense all you gotta do is learn how to not get all nervous around the opposite sex start saying a simple "hi" to at least 5 ladies aday im not sayign to go out of your way i mean when every you see a girl come your way and you fancy her just say a polite casual hi. after you can do that the next step is to approach em and say how are you doing? and just be yourself and if the girl doesnt like you fuck it who cares thats one less girl out of your life.

to me metting girls and getting with them. is like being a salesmen suppose a salesman had to go to 100 house to make one sale. and his job is to make 5 sale day that means hes gonna have to go to 500 houses. but then with practice and confidence the number of houses he has to go to to make a sale will reduce.

so you might have to meet like 200 girls before you get to be with one. and there will be many weird shit along teh way like girls playing games on you psycho bitches whatever. just go out and fucking meet them.. thats all i got to say but then if youre a hermit who rarely goes out and doesnt really care its your loss.

remember never ever let a girl make you feel bad whenever its being rejected or played apon i make that mistake a few times and feelign bad about rejection doesnt do anything cept make you feel even worse. i try and laugh it off

Guest Retnilps

big ups to devilush and dee.

i hate when girls say "ill just get an abortion" i dont believe in that shit. thats the reason i chose not to continue the closest thing i had to a relationshit (girl firend type) she believed in it and i didnt. she was my first kiss, my first hug, my first everything but when i found that out i couldnt continue.

thank you for the props. i mean i am not talking for any other girl other than myself. but i have my head on straight and i know i'm not going down that road until after kissmyass and i walk down the isle, say "i do", party hardy, and then go on a honeymoon. then we'll consumate.

alright. seems like everyones being honest. thats because i put "honestly" in the title huh? haha. anyway, i never really thought virginity was anything very special. i was always a little nervous about the first time in terms of performance but i never held virginity sacred and wanted to save it for a special someone. actually, it was the opposite for me. i was worried that i might be a minute man or something and i didnt want to be embarrassed with someone i cared for or even knew. for a while i just wanted to get it out of the way with someone super random so i had a little experience under my belt to help me out for a girl i really liked. even after i lost it i didnt think it was a big deal. also, when your first time is with someone you really care about, you tend to get real attatched to that person yea?(i wouldnt know because i avoided this but ive always heard that). well i get attatched to girls i like too easily anyway and i just was not looking forward to that. i still havent had sex with anyone i really cared about. but oh well, ill just keep gettin experience till i do. american pie 2 style......

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by jah

alright. seems like everyones being honest. thats because i put "honestly" in the title huh? haha. anyway, i never really thought virginity was anything very special. i was always a little nervous about the first time in terms of performance but i never held virginity sacred and wanted to save it for a special someone. actually, it was the opposite for me. i was worried that i might be a minute man or something and i didnt want to be embarrassed with someone i cared for or even knew. for a while i just wanted to get it out of the way with someone super random so i had a little experience under my belt to help me out for a girl i really liked. even after i lost it i didnt think it was a big deal. also, when your first time is with someone you really care about, you tend to get real attatched to that person yea?(i wouldnt know because i avoided this but ive always heard that). well i get attatched to girls i like too easily anyway and i just was not looking forward to that. i still havent had sex with anyone i really cared about. but oh well, ill just keep gettin experience till i do. american pie 2 style......

hahahh dude thats one of the main reasons im scared of sex....im seriously afriad of rejection and if im scared that if im a minute man and i cant please her she might not like me....girls these days are shallow so shit like that might get me the boot

im proud to say that with the little experience i have gotten ive brought a girl to an organsm on a couple separate occasions. i didnt expect that this early in my career. shes got some years on my too so that was a good confidence booster.

I'm nearly 18 and im a virgin. I do want to do it, but as said before, not just for the sake of doing it. I dont want it to be with just anyone you know? I cant really hold a relationship and im really shy so i dont talk to girls that much. Most of my attempts at courting end in full crash and burn style. Im a fucking dork around people, girls in particular. it sucks...:(

goddamn it all you self loathing no sex getters... shut the fuck up, go out, get drunk, find a chick who is also drunk, start talking to her, tell her you dig her steez - VOILA !! one sex sandwich coming up..

believe me, sex is the answer to all your emotional problems..

i think ??????

:confused:

Originally posted by avils

goddamn it all you self loathing no sex getters... shut the fuck up, go out, get drunk, find a chick who is also drunk, start talking to her, tell her you dig her steez - VOILA !! one sex sandwich coming up..

believe me, sex is the answer to all your emotional problems..

:confused:

haha is it really that simple....i might just decide to lose my virginity to some drunk chick to get the feeling...hmmmmm....:idea:

where can i go about finding a drunk chick....(not old enough for clubs and i dont get invited to parties that much)

refer back to my other post before reading this.....

umm.....i still am, but at this point im not sure for how much longer........mmmmmm.......its getting harder and harder for me and my girlfriend to say goodnite and its pretty serious already. any day now i guess.....but i seriously am not stressing this shit or making it like..............something to shoot for because i dont want to become a slave to my dick. ironic as it may be, ive seen it happen to too many people.

i cant even explain right now....but im tired. mmmm.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

oohh no...

How about the Wings ?

you know what I'm talking about!

Red Wings, Black Wings, Brown Wings, Yellow Wings etc...

well ..?

ha. my roomate got his red wings on the first girl he went down on. he didn't know until he went to bathroom and looked in the miiror and saw there was blood all over his face. the whole time he was just thinking "this is really salty".

For those dudes worried about blasting their trousers off the minute they get in to bed with a chick... don't even sweat it. when i lost my virginity, i couldnt even come.. i was like too bewildered to get there, and the girl (who was 26) took it as like a personal challenge to make me bust a nut. hahah she used to ring me every night trying to get me to come round.. i was only 17.

oh yeah rickjameski, the other night i was in bed with this chick.. she bit my lip real hard and blood started pissing out.. i didnt notice and kept making out til i looked down and it looked like she had a red moustache on ! hahahah hope i didnt give her aids or somthing..

i was a virgin last year... i got tired of it so i lost it to some nasty fat ho. i fucked her once and she wanted me to again but i wasnt "with her" emotionaly so i couldnt stand to fuck her again. now i have the girl i got now... i can say i love her, we fuck like everyday if not more than once a day she makes me happy and i make her happy and for right now everything is right in the world... im just waiting for it all to crash down on me... whenever everything is right in the world it crashes down like a left hook, i never see it coming. hopefully it dosent happen anytime soon.

Guest x 123 GO! x
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Hi, I'm "straight-edge" and I choose to live my life in a shell because its cool.

SkyDancer pretty much said it all, but I'd like to reemphasize the fact that by labeling oneself "straight edge" is not forcing yourself to live within a set of rules or "shell". [Hopefully] one would take on the label of "straight edge" because it fit's their already established views.

Anyone who is seriously commited to the edge really doesn't give a fuck if it make's them "cool."

xESPRIT DE CORPSx

Originally posted by x 123 GO! x

SkyDancer pretty much said it all, but I'd like to reemphasize the fact that by labeling oneself "straight edge" is not forcing yourself to live within a set of rules or "shell". [Hopefully] one would take on the label of "straight edge" because it fit's their already established views.

Anyone who is seriously commited to the edge really doesn't give a fuck if it make's them "cool."

xESPRIT DE CORPSx

No. GEAsusONEnep pretty much said it all.

Guest ArtvandaL

straight edge? hahahahaha

fukin fags

I lost my virginity to a hoe, and I honestly think shes posts on 12oz regularly..... shes probably reading this

p.s. you give bad head

and as weed goes, i say smoke it, it keeps you from cumming for a long time, longer than 30 minutes if you smoke regularly

masterbation for men fucks up your eyesight, your back, and gives you acne on your face and back, weed straightens your back, fixes your eyesight and clears your acne. sex too. aids is real bad, try not to get aids. or any other std for that matter.

1 out of every 4 fuckers has herpes.

Originally posted by test pattern

No. GEAsusONEnep pretty much said it all.

no, he really didn't. his stance seems to be one of a kid that got beat up by straight edgers at some point in his younger years and has yet to get over it. the majority of the kids in straight edge are not in it to be cool. like any scene, there are tons of fucking posers, fake-edgers, toys, or whatever they will be called (according to scene). the argument against labels is as weak as one for labels. its just a part of life. saying you're too cool for labels means you're too insecure to have someone judging you based upon others. right? as long as we're being fucking stupid and using circular, stereotypical reasoning i don't see a problem with that statement.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by avils

hope i didnt give her aids or somthing..

lol! good judgement homesplice.

i lost my virginity when i was 16. it was a shock, because she assumed (from rumors i guess) i wasnt a virgin so on the way to her house she was just like heres 5 bucks get some condoms.. i was like 'uh ok' and we went up to her house and we did the deed. she put the condom on and everything and all the while i was just like 'um ok.. uh hold on.. eh?' until finally we were doing it then i started fuckign her. she was mad loose (har har) and i didnt even bust the nut. she was incredulous and told me i was the best she ever had.. i never let her on to the fact that she was my first.

it was a very bland experience and i remember thinking during sex 'this is it? this isnt what its made out to be!!!! fuck! i feel cheated!!!!'

moral of the story is dont fuck a girl you barely know, or like, until there is an positive emotional connection (i.e. :idea: L-O-V-E! :idea: ). otherwise (well at least for me) its gonna suck.

im terribly in love with my current girl, and the sex is totally amazing. after reading this thread i came to the conclusion that i would've wanted her to be the first. :king:

Archived