Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Aeon

DONNIE DARKO.

If you havent seen this movie....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO SEE IT NOW!

My best friend and I stole the DVD and watched it 2 nights ago and oh dear lord.....the best movie i have ever seen. The opening scene is AMAZING! Everything about this movie is awesome.....and if you dont see it you fucking suck.

http://www.needcoffee.com/html/dvd/images/ddarko1.jpg'>

http://www.spiritualityhealth.com/shimages/film/donniedarkolrg.jpg'>

...at this time, id like to send a big FUCK YOU out to the makers of that movie. it sucks. blow me donnie blow me. you and your fucking stupid imaginary rabbit kid thing in the car with the shit. FUCK YOU. fuck it.

FUCK YOU TYLER DURDEN!!!!!!!! FIGHT CLUB DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING TO DONNIE DARKO....YOU WANT REAL VIOLENCE.....GO WATCH THE BOONDOCK SAINTS. BUT THIS IS THE DONNIE DARKO THREAD....SO FUCK YOU. FUCKER. ILL KILL YOU.

you are correct, this movie was very amazing, it was about this guy......ahh fuck it, im tired and going to bed, just see it:D :rolleyes:

DONNIE fab

I think that this film is amazing......and i fell in love with the girl in it

Jena Malone.....And before anyone calls me a peeadophile...she is the same age as me

best film this year

i agree with tyler, even tho long island sucks, i still agree with him. donnie darko is super gay.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...at this time, id like to send a big FUCK YOU out to the makers of that movie. it sucks. blow me donnie blow me. you and your fucking stupid imaginary rabbit kid thing in the car with the shit. FUCK YOU. fuck it.

wow...that was handy. i dont even need to retype all that.....

i agree with tyler, even tho long island sucks, i still agree with him. donnie darko is super gay

yeah, long island pretty much does suck. but...................canada is a icy wasteland of fucking crap and people who talk stupid.

so what the fuck is it about????

its about nothing. its a movie about a whole bunch of stupid jibbah-jabbah. anyone who likes this movie is a complete fucking idiot and i will not take any of your statements or opinions to be valid or meaningful.

you are worthless if you like that movie.

long island is a long island, all the people who live their wish they lived on a long penis, therefore moving to the island itself. all of its male inhabitants are gay, and the girls are all lezbian firefighters.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

long island is a long island, all the people who live their wish they lived on a long penis, therefore moving to the island itself. all of its male inhabitants are gay, and the girls are all lezbian firefighters.

dont hate on our vast amounts of lesbian firefighters.

they're a hell of alot better than having a bunch of male canadian mounties in gay red suits on horses........

I don't know...

There's something about a woman in a uniform....nah, fuck it.

That movie is fucking ill, it was all filmed in Charlotesville and Richmond, VA. It was written and directed by one of our Richmond locals. I fail to see how you could not like this movie the story is ingenious

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by DATE RAPE

FUCK YOU TYLER DURDEN!!!!!!!! FIGHT CLUB DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING TO DONNIE DARKO....YOU WANT REAL VIOLENCE.....GO WATCH THE BOONDOCK SAINTS. BUT THIS IS THE DONNIE DARKO THREAD....SO FUCK YOU. FUCKER. ILL KILL YOU.

ahahahahah and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are retarded and the finest grl at work is hitting on me

Deffinately One of my favorite movies. I bought the DVD.. Well worth it..

If u failed to like this movie maybe because you were to stupid to follow the plot??? I dont know i have no idea how anyone could dislike this movie.

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

That movie is fucking ill, it was all filmed in Charlotesville and Richmond, VA. It was written and directed by one of our Richmond locals. I fail to see how you could not like this movie the story is ingenious

the whole film was shot in California.

hahah comparing boonedock saints to fight club. hahahah boonedock was kinda cool but weak compared to fight club.

i need to see donnie darko and get my own opinion

I couldn't go to the bathroom alone after watching that movie. I kept imagining that damn rabbit standing at the end of my hall way asking me why I was in my stupid human costume.

I did buy it for a special friend last week. He loves that movie to death.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this