How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

when it comes to the issue of consent searches, NEVER consent. you have nothing to lose. if you say no, the search will either not happen, and you will go free, or it will happened and you will be arested(possibly). if you do consent, you will certainly be arrested. not consenting can never be a worse decision than consenting from a legal stand point.

always take the situation where you have at least some chance of getting away over the situation from which there is no escape.

a lot of pussies seem to think if you say "no" to a cop, they will get mad and punnish you. bullshit. you have rights, but only if you exercise them. an illegal search will not hold up in court.

i speak from personal experience.

but all bets are off if you dress like an mtv thug or are rude to the cops.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k..

me and 3 of my friends hit our first wall today at 10pm! we got seen like 5 times..no one stopped or said shit. when we were done half an hour later we just left and we were spotted leaving alot. who cares if u get seen just dont get caught.

Re: k..

Originally posted by OsCaR306

me and 3 of my friends hit our first wall today at 10pm! we got seen like 5 times..no one stopped or said shit. when we were done half an hour later we just left and we were spotted leaving alot. who cares if u get seen just dont get caught.

great... after all this intellegent talk about your rights, and how to get away, and what to do, and how not to get caught,

this is the only thing you have to say??

sweet Jesus, I hope you pull your nutshell brain out of your smelly asshole before you ever touch another can of paint....

:confused:

yeah, you should last about 5 seconds, (mommy, I'm in jail...)

SaVe Ya AsS

i do a lot of fuckin foot bombing, one thing that will help you out that i learned before i turned 18 is that, lie about your dateofbirth like change it by one year and change a month, so the cop will believe your 18 this shit helps, because if you got a warrant on ya ass it wont show cus your giving phony bs, not only that but it will help you avoid a curfew ticket and getting frisked for being 2 young 2 have paint! there is no FUCKIn way a cop can prove it is you or if your making up shit if you do not have an id, plus say you dont have a home so they cant contact parents and shit, yea i know you can get a ticket for not having an i.d but i have never seen that happpen, just dont be an ass and the cop wont be one and if he is fuck you got more 2 loose than what he does, yea honesty is goood but lie lie and lie some more hey after bombing for so long you have your lullaby ready.

IF you get caught with paint on ya hands and you got cans just say that you were sclining = inhaling paint a couple of hours before, yea they will probably confiscate ya shit and pass you off as a bumm but hey thats a good excuse, it happened 2 my partner the cop inferred thats why they used the paint so they said they did as they were about 2 hit a rooftop! a way to get cops off ya ass is push your cans in a fucking shopping cart with some coke cans or just trash in there and say your looking for shit 2 recycle. yea a big thing that would help is to wear gloves, but sometimes men you get paint on ya armsand close, so fuck probable cause tell the narc you were sclining if that happens, unless you like bombing without close,plus dont carry all ya paint with you man, i mean i carry a lot of paint but i always drop it off somewhere ,the paint that i dont need for a spot im about 2 hit! and the paint desperately need i take with me and hit up and then i get rid of those cans that no longer have paint, then i go back 2 where i stash my cans and like refuel or whatever. yo one more thing leave no evidence yea men you may have an empty can but take it with you and throw anywhere but the spot, i still do that shit i still leave empty cans from anxiety and wanting 2 leave the fuckin spot. leave no evidence atleast try

go big or go home, after a while i learned that bombing after 3 in the morning is the safest time in the fuckin world, yea you may be one of those dudes that braggs bout how you hit up a mad busy area in the day or early but your the kids that dont last and end up going home, i mean i was one those dumbasses when i was like 14 n shit! sunday, fuck a day of rest thats the best day 2 bomb! rainy days are the best scope out walls and always have like a wall that you can hit on a rainy day, a spot that has like a little roof over it , man no one will fuckin notice at all. scope and scope walls fucking cops are putting surveillance on walls and motiont sensors i know some kids whot got bagged liked that and shit was all over the news, men if you think your gonna get busted dont hit it at all men! shit it may get some shit for this one but hitting up by an intersection is dope, but i try my hardest 2 stay away form those shits cus if you think about it, its more like being spotted by mad heads traveling in 8 fuckin directions but if you live in a hillbillie city good for ya you dont have to worry about that!

if you get bagged, and you have a get up partner make sure you and your partner, have a lullaby thats fuckin tight and wont go against each other when the cops try 2 confuse, and you do not have 2 speak 2 the cop plead the fifth and after your rights are read only after that, can you ask for an attorney 2 represnt you and they cant ask you shit and once the interogation begins just make sure you and your partner have the same story. dont admit 2 shit cus they can fuck you with it later dont sign shit, yea we got an anti graffiti ask force and shit so they really knoe wazzap, dont get bagged by those fucks but if you do just say there is a bunch of mr x's and your x9, bust out with some lame shit like i wanted 2 fit in with my peers at school and with the original x1 and he said if i wrote i could get down, fuck fat ass cops fall for that peer pressure bullshit! if you get caugh and the assholes wanna charge you for more shit tell em there is no legal fuckin way they can match ya shit with other taggings, just say you did that one tagg. They may wanna say that you did damage on a wall that you were hitting but was already hit up, tell em thats some gang graff and shit be wise of the spots you hit, you wouldnt wanna pay fuckin a ton for painting some fuckin marble and getting bagged! and if the cop say you did this x amount of damage, scope the spots out ya self or make your lawyer do that shit and say you will buff or clean up the spot on your own! one more thing the whole secret 2 helping you from getting bagged for shit is have your partners in crime ready for the day you get caught, me and my boys have this rule that one you get bagged of course tell your mom to help you out with an attorney and all that gay shit and tell her to tell mr x and x2 that you are bagged, emphazise that they have to know. Of course before hand, your buddies know what that means, to clean ya fuckin room and stash your paint, markers and anything that could incriminate you once the search warrant is issued and even paint your tagged closet or whatever! choose your partners wisely an the heads you roll with!

one thing, dont go telling everyone you write and that you will do their flyer and tell girls about your tagg just so can have a chance at getting some fanny,this applies 2 the kids who are just getting in 2 writing. im not saying 2 be hostyle but be wise of who knows you dont have 2 be a paranoid fuck but men thats how the cops get on ya ass! oh yea one thing when you meet any writer and you never heard of his ass or someshit and he wants 2 exchange info give your email address not ya phone number man! word to the wise change ya tagg when even ya mom is callin you mr x, everyone knows my get up partner by his tagg its fukkin pathetic! be paranoid dont trust a lot heads 2!

if you catch a felony ask your attorney about deferred adjudication

_____Ken Caminiti______

After submitting to a tongue-lashing from the judge, former Houston Astros third baseman Ken Caminiti pleaded guilty Thursday to possession of cocaine.

In exchange for his plea, Caminiti was given three years of deferred adjudication, meaning that - barring any further trouble with the law - no conviction will appear on his record. He could have been sentenced to up to two years in a state jail and fined up to $10,000.

The charge stemmed from Caminiti 's arrest with two other people in November at the Ramada Limited Motel in the 6800 block of the Southwest Freeway. He was charged with possession of less than 1 gram of cocaine. Police said they also found crack pipes in the motel room.

Visiting state District Judge Bill Hatten told Caminiti that he had taken his last drink and used his last controlled substance.

"You're getting a break," Hatten said. "You better take advantage of it."

this bitch got off with a shit load of probation cus he was some one instead of having a felony on his record

p.s

im not a king nor do i bomb hardcore, but after a while you kinda get the feel for the ropes, but i hope this shit can help some one out! knowledge is dangerous, pass it on

CaTch ThAt v-ZaY

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by noezywriter

unless of caurse your under 18 which means you cant buy paint...then i think it would matter..but if your over 18 then thats tru..you might just be coming back form a friends house after painting bikes or car....

key word being "buy." its illegal to buy paint, not to have it, depending on where you live. so you're pretty much cool except for the fact (in most cases) that if you are under 18 and a cop finds paint on you, he'll probably tell your parents or take you in to the station or something, so you may get off clean legally but you have to deal with your parents going bonzo and searching your room or some bullshit and probably finding your weed or god knows what the fuck... behh...

this is the thing though: cops will come up on you acting like they saw you painting. when you first hear a cop go "hey you! i saw that! get back here!" it doesnt allways occur to you that he didnt actually see jack shit and is going to try and take you in to fill his daily quota. you never know though... beehhh..

probable cause is easily made up.

if you resist a search, chances are, the cops will make up some sort of believable probable cause... especially if youre out at 2am with a bag, and dark clothes. You could easily pass for a kid breaking into houses/cars.

and chances are, your 'rights' WILL NOT WORK in petty law situations like this.

i dont really know if this has already been said, but, you have to be 18 to buy paint in my state, and i once asked why and the cashier said because kids are dying, i kinda laughed, but i guess kids were takin the cans turnin them upside down so they only get aerosol and sniffing it and a bunch of kids dyed. anyways you also have to be 18 to buy cigarettes, but kids smoke cigarettes on the street as early as 10-12 years old. so why cant you have paint on you? its the same rules for cigarettes and paint i think. just a thought.

...different states definately have different laws reagrding paint purchase i would advise you to check them out for your state if you're not sure... standing up for your rights does work... but it only works if you know what you're talking about i have gotten myself out of quite afew situations because i knew what the police were and were not allowed to do... police get in huge trouble for violation of rights... so be firm in what you say and don't back down from them... if you're right and they know it chances are they're gonna give up and have to let you go... once i had them get so mad because they didn't have shit on me that they wrote me two tickets for bicycle infractions and actually took my bike... but i wrote a letter to the chief of police about how wrong it was and how i was considering sueing and had already contacted the ACLU... the next day she called me and apologized, released my bike to me (they still had it cause i couldn't prove it was mine), and suspended the cop who wrote me the tickets... she even said that it was not the first time this cop had tageted youth and wrote bogus tickets to them... believe me the system can work (...well kinda work...) if you know what you're doing... educate yourself, that's the point of this thread...

Originally posted by porque

refuseing to allow them to search you in no way incriminates you...simply ask to see the search warrant...when they can't produce one tell them you see no reason why you are being detained and walk away...most of the time if they push things further THEY are the ones breakig the law and anything that happens will be counted as inadmisable in court which means you're scott free...

Another important thing to remember is that it is not against the law to carry paint around...it is only against the law to use that paint illegally...so unless they SEE you doing something you're usually ok.

Also If they decide to hold you until they get a warrant 9 times out of 10 it will be an illegal warrant and you can fight that shit in court all day. Cops are not patient so they usually won't follow the appropriate steps in order to obtain a lawful warrant. They will almost always skip a step when they need to search immediately. And if they have no evidence the worst thing they can do is fill out a field investigation card. And I know this should be common sense but if they CAN get you on ANYTHING remember you have the RIGHT to remain silent so don't say shit without proper counsel.

........live by the KODE die by the KODE.........:king:

Well if any cop sees you doing it then you're pretty much fucked, I've learned your best bet at this point is to run. You can't talk your way out of it, another good reason to wear a mask, protection from the paint and getting seen. One thing you gotta watch out for which can be a real pain in a neighborhood watch, if there's somethign like that set up in your area you gotta be real careful.

if ur not caught in the act just give ur name and yer lawyers name if u have one and thats it.. let them take u in but if u dont open your mouth about any other information in the end wether its court of the back room of the police station.. they got nuthin on u.. plain and simple

Originally posted by CETO-ONE

what country are you all in? Im in canada and i buy paint all the time and im 15. i guess its diferent in other provinces or some shit.

whatever.

i think it depends on the store and employees because some places sell paint to kids around here and some dont.

Guest serpent of the light

as far as buying paint goes: some stores card, some stores don't i've found its how you dress and look, not how old you look. when i was punk fucking rock and i would walk in w/ shredded bondage gear a 6" chicken hawk, they would card me no matter what. i got out of punk, lost the hawk and raggy clothes. now i walk in wearing a generally clean t shirt and some dickies, and they just run me right through.

i am 18 as of recently so it doesnt fucking matter though

Re: k..

Originally posted by OsCaR306

your a fucking retard and i hope you get busted...soon......what if one of people who saw you was a cop or a good samaritan...yea thats right bitch, your fucked....stop acting like your hot shit....when your a new toy like yourself you will get away with a lot of hot shit...but trust me hoe, your lucks gonna run out...

^^^if i was an 8 year old toy i would paint at ten o'clock too...right after supper, right before bedtime...but for everyone else i would think they should have the common sense to paint much later than that and to be absolutely sure not to be seen by anyone...everyone has a damn cell phone and thinks they're the frickin police nowadays...damn citizens...i bet they all cheat on their taxes...

what to do if your stuck in my situation. I was painting this board in my backyard, and my mom knows that I do graf, i have been doing it for 6 years, and she doesnt care, but i got some paint on the concrete and she goes fukin apeshit, so she calls cops and they get me for criminal mischief. but the cop never seen or heard the name i write. :confused:

Originally posted by sEks801

what to do if your stuck in my situation. I was painting this board in my backyard, and my mom knows that I do graf, i have been doing it for 6 years, and she doesnt care, but i got some paint on the concrete and she goes fukin apeshit, so she calls cops and they get me for criminal mischief. but the cop never seen or heard the name i write. :confused:

Shit dude.....you got off lucky.......:rolleyes:

...your mom called the cops on you because you got paint on the concrete?...that is fucked up...and i don't understand how you got charged with criminal mischief if you were painting a board in your backyard...it's not illegal to use a can of paint to make a picture if you own the property you're painting it on...and yes you are damn lucky the cop didn't know who you were...but if you have been writing for six years and cops in your home town don't know your name, you must not get up much.

its not that im not up, he didnt see the board cuz i hurried and broke it and threw it in the field behind my house. so i dont know when i go to court if they are going to try and find out my name or not. my moms just dumb and she got all bent that there was spray paint on the cement. she keeps asking were all my blackbooks and photo albums are so that she can turn them in and i just tell her that i lost them. my mom keeps telling the cops that i go paint all over town and shit but the cop didnt really care about that all was concerned was charging me with criminal mischief in my own fuking house...:D

...dude that is the saddest thing ever...does your mom hate you?...

...whatever you do don't admit the name that you write in court...that would be the stupidest thing you could ever do...if they ask you what you write tell them you were just wrriting your name, like your first name, or your girlfriends name...i would even go as far as to do a board with that name...and do it really shitty...use half cologged stock caps...make that shit look toy as hell...that way they won't give a fuck about what you write and try to talk your mom into dropping the charge...and if she won't you need to move out the house...

Archived