How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sure it's been said in here a bunch of times but do not talk to cops about anything ever. it will probably make you look guilty to your average room temperature IQ pig, but in the long run you don't want to say shit. And by that I mean literally nothing, except "i'm sorry but i don't want to say anything without an attorney present." that includes on the street, in front of a magistrate, in an interrogation room, anywhere. on the street especially since that's where the average fool thinks he can talk his way out of lockup. cops will bend any rule they can to make charges stick, that's their job, so it's not uncommon or an accident for cops to lie about shit you've said to them or exaggerate, misquote, etc. it happens all the time, so don't even give them the chance. you aren't talking your way out of shit son

• 1 month later...
does giving a fake name to cops actually help or hurt?

I wouldnt do it because i already have a record. I couldnt imagine it being any use anyway cozz the cops will find out in the end your real name and they will just slap another charge on you for lying.

Where i live cops can serch your bags without a warrent. its just best to have a sneaky pocket on the bottom of the backback where they are unlikely to look.

I just usualy walk away casualy if i see cops. if they actualy follow me or try to stop me to serch me when i have anything on me i just hit the legs.

• 10 months later...

i bought a book on this shit... called "busted drug war suvival skills". should deff pick it up on amazon... has everything from drug dealing-drug useing...- cops & staying a few nights in jail & court... dope book but it applys to drugs...and could apply to graff & illegal shit in general...

and yeah you have rights...learn them.. cops are trained to trick you into giveing up your rights..they're paid for the arrested they make.. they try hard to suck the chiefs dick and try and get a raise & shit do dont think they wont fuck you over.

Archived