Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

the "ITS TOO FUCKING HOT" thread

i mean goddamn....its been really hot latley....this is my first summer in 6 years that i havent been at the beach and this stagnant ass city heat is killing me. i get home from work....ive sweated 30 pounds off on the drive home (i refuse to use my a/c for the longevity of my car which im about to pay off)....take a shower, hop out feel fabulous....throw on some fresh clothes and walk out the door and what do you fucking know.....ITS TIME FOR A DAMN SHOWER AGAIN!!! this shit will not fly.....my 260 air conditioning, the frequent traffic jams right next to a road crew pouring asphalt.....fuck this, its either a tropical island or im moving up north......

ass sweat is for the birds......

it is currently 93 degree's outside and I am about to drop my car off at th4e shop to get my a/c fixed and get a motor mount repaired. Fuck the longevity of my car if it can make it for the next few months I am driving it off a cliff.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its hot as fuck here to. I wish i could say that i'm taking my girl and i move to one of the 60 islands that surround me....i cant though yet..

Ass sweat is for the ones that study

Soon..soon

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/337/3011'>

i complain about it being hot out and wht do I eat?...chicken soaked in my own buffalo sauce and then some of that new heinz kickers ketsup with tobasco sauce added into it...it cleared out my sinus's though.

and I am washing it down with the official drink of the south...sweet rea

i dont like the cold, but atleast during the winter the heater is allowed to go on in my house and you can put on warm clothing. right now i feel that i am living in hell. i walk around in shorts and a t shirt and i find my self sunburned from head to toe, so i go inside to cool off and all i hear is that if i want to have the air conditioning on i have to pay the bill. i am so lazy from the heat i dont even think i could get up to turn the ac on if i was allowed to....:spent:

If you dont like texas weather...wait a few minutes

damn texas is fuckin crazy....hot cold rainy cloudy hot cold rainy cloudy hot cold rainy cloudy. and all that happens over a week's time period.

i used to think philly would have nice cool weather but i was wrong. it's almost as hot her as it was in louisville. fuck that. at least they have a skatepark i could skate at night and not get jumped like here in the city.

i walked across the street at work today to drop something off and by the time i got back to work i was sweating like some kind of dickhead

it's so hot I saw a squirrel putting sunblock on his nuts... hotter than a polar bear at a picnic... sweating like a whore in church...

we was rockin 95 degree heat today with a 10+ UV Index...

It was bad all day, I walked out of the damn house this morning at 7 (!!!) and it was so humid out that the air was sucked right out of my lungs...for real.

yes it has been 100 + with humidity down here the past couple days... and i have no a/c in the house.... i walk around buck naked all the time.... fuck the room mates, it is just too damn hot. i must get a/c by july or else i am coing to visit one of you canucks!!!!!:eek:

Guest platapie

its offically 88 degrees here liek it is year round and i am loveing life.

come on over we can have a jacuzzi party at my house tonight.

worst part about the heat is when ya nuts stick to ya legs and ya gotta walk all bowleged to get them unstuck. damn i hate that shit.

yea it is pretty damn hot.... sunny is okay but not real hot. thats y cold is better..if ur cold u can put on more clothes blankets etc...but it can be hot and you can run around naked...and still be hot as fuck..

Originally posted by boogie hands

i mean goddamn....its been really hot latley....this is my first summer in 6 years that i havent been at the beach and this stagnant ass city heat is killing me. i get home from work....ive sweated 30 pounds off on the drive home (i refuse to use my a/c for the longevity of my car which im about to pay off)....take a shower, hop out feel fabulous....throw on some fresh clothes and walk out the door and what do you fucking know.....ITS TIME FOR A DAMN SHOWER AGAIN!!! this shit will not fly.....my 260 air conditioning, the frequent traffic jams right next to a road crew pouring asphalt.....fuck this, its either a tropical island or im moving up north......

ass sweat is for the birds......

boogie where are you from that is sooo hot?

i watched the news the other night,

one of the storys said the bush administration acknowledged that global warming is a severe problem, the suggested course of action?..what i would hope for, raise all standards as far as emitions, raise taxs on gas, funds for better transit....hell nah...mother fucker said get used to it.

fuck that.

if you lived where i do, youd never complain about the heat. never.

oh well pretty soon im going to loungin on a beach in italy and spain. now that will be the life for TT. no more snow.

Originally posted by pekrock

worst part about the heat is when ya nuts stick to ya legs and ya gotta walk all bowleged to get them unstuck. damn i hate that shit.

oh so true!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this