If you could meet one writer...

KILROE

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
if youre older than 10 and think about this shit you must not know many writers.

i wish i could go back and NOT meet a lot of the writers ive met.

seriously why would you want to meet any writer more than someone else? chances are theyre a fucking dickbag.

Other than the dickbag remark , I must agree to me just because a person is a writer ,even a super talented one with allot of fame and old school props there only people. I would say maybe for knowledge reasons as far as the ins and outs of whatever, transit systems ,or experienced tips on getting over in any way , one can always learn more. I must say I met Cope2 and although he has allot of controversial beef and rumors that surround him . He was cool with me and I found him to be pretty humble and quiet. Maybe JA , just because I can't help but like his style . The way he blesses something is always a statement to say the least..71

• 1 month later...

jel and meek.so we can get together and smoke bunches of meth and watch the two of them lez out in the back of our 67' astro van.you know the ones with the curtains on the back windows and a matress inside.real player type shit.i dont even know if they made astro vans back then but thats part of the fantasy.

i never saw what jel looked like but i heard she was a stripper so i assume she is atleast semi attractive in low light situations.

• 2 weeks later...