Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pukey1

hair-----------------------> !?

back when i first got in on the board when dinosaurs still roamed my backyard... there was a thread that started out something like "what kind of hair style do you have"? it evolved from that into how to mkae some super spiking gel and why it was cool to be teh only kid in school with long hair. call me nostalgic but i just wanted to start a new one. so... um, talk?

~:rolleyes: PuKE

I'd love to have that super spikey hair gel recipe. I also need some recipes for temporary blue hair "dye".

I used to have some super long hair, but its normal short now.

Guest --zeSto--

got my hair cut correct like Anthony Mason

I cut my hair about 6 months ago real short and now i've been lettin the whole thing grow out at the same rate scalp, bangs, burns, and all (I'm serious)

Guest Wilt

people say my hair looks like that guy the dumb one..from that 70'z show..but ive been rockin that hair for a while now...dumb bitches.

Guest platapie

some of my homies work at thsi fancy salon. so please belive plats gets teh hook up. i stilll wear a hat 90% of the time tho........

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I have a feeling cmeup gets his hair shaped up every other day just to keep it gangster.

I had knots goin on till novembe now those are gone and havent cut it since then...its about down to mychin now. Its pretty much like the lead singer from Incubus' hair if you wanna get an idea of the wavyness and all of my junks yo.

my friend cut off my mullet in his garage a while ago,......he did a bad job and missed some spots...so far nobody has said anything about "those spots"

--hey now im a member wow!! --

Originally posted by dELiSs

guys with long hair....thumbs up

'

DAMN IT!!!! according to your perfect guy post earlier i thought we might have something special. but you just knocked me out the box...

:crazy:

i remember on the other thread there was this recipe for a really strong hair stiff thing stuff... jus wundrin if anyone knows. so yea

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I have a feeling cmeup gets his hair shaped up every other day just to keep it gangster.

I cut my hair once a week- a week and a half at the barber.

After I get it done there I shave the sides everyday. The only reason I go to the barber is to even out the fade. I cut the top myself every 2 weeks with a number 2 clip. I used to use hairspray to comb it back. But I discovered my little nephews "Ice" that works like a charm.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my shit was like this...http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/fro.gif'>ladies loved it...

now its like this...:o buzzed with slickass sideburns

when my hair was froed, everybody was like whoa look at your hair son, its tight. after awhile i was like fuck it and i give myself the #1 cut every week. thinking about growing it out again but not as long.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this