Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fabulous

what was i to do?

the bitch said that she wasnt getting her orgasams. i told her that it wasnt my problem. and she got pissed and left. it not the mans problem right as long as you get yours screw the hoe, right. unlike women we cant reach into the nightstand and take ourselves home. men am i right or am i blowin hot air. what are we machines here for the enjoy.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

haha, fabo can not properly dish it to the women.

all joking aside, dont be so selfish, at least TRY to get her the O

Originally posted by fabulous

unlike women we cant reach into the nightstand and take ourselves home.

you don't know how to beat off? :confused:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by fabulous

the bitch said that she wasnt getting her orgasams. i told her that it wasnt my problem. and she got pissed and left. it not the mans problem right as long as you get yours screw the hoe, right. unlike women we cant reach into the nightstand and take ourselves home. men am i right or am i blowin hot air. what are we machines here for the enjoy.

your blowin hot air.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

get a penis enlargement and make the bitch go from "im not getting my orgasms" to "YOUR TEARING APART MY ORGANS!!!"

Originally posted by ASER1NE

ur a fool

truuuuuuuu. why would u not want to get a girl off?

Guest Wilt

you do it the right time the first time and she tells two friends..and they tell two friends..and then eventually you get to help them out as well.:P

Guest platapie
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

you be the judge. your pussy just walked out the door. ha

couldnt have said it better.

Guest NoamChomsky

Where do these new members keep coming from?Each one is a little more retarded than the one before it.Heres my theory about where this is heading:

***G***

Blink Atx

artcrimes

desired

fabulous...

TOTAL MELTDOWN,END OF 12oz. AS WE KNOW IT.

Fuck your girl problems,just jerk off. www.teamasian.com

Guest NoamChomsky

I forgot about Tribal Man.I bet they're all the same person.To mis-quote Michel Foucault;"We are doomed historically to history,to the patient construction of discourses about discourses,and to the task of hearing what has already been said."

Yo niggaz,I write tizagggggs;please discuss amongst yourselves.

NIP2K2 Ninja Hiyahhhh

Guest NoamChomsky

And what kinda name is fabulous?What a dick.You give humans a bad name.The 2 week waiting period on my H&K MP5 submachine gun is over tomorrow.Look out mother fuckin cockblockers.

i blame the 12oz downfall on airplane glue

seriously you would have to be sniffing to let

your girl walk out the door in a huff

guess mr. fabulous aint so fabulous :lol:

Originally posted by cmeup

:rolleyes:

blow up dolls dont talk kid.... you played yourself....

:lol:

hes right they dont. hehehehe

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by Wilt

you do it the right time the first time and she tells two friends..and they tell two friends..and then eventually you get to help them out as well.:P

couldnt agree more bro... i was lonely one time and was messing around with this fairly ugly girl... we just wanted to have some fun right? no harm done on either side, well little did i know she has CRAZY orgasms and she said me hand gave her the best she has ever had... that rumor spread like a motherfucker and before i knew it all her less ugly friends wanted a try... haha

Originally posted by RaiD

couldnt agree more bro... i was lonely one time and was messing around with this fairly ugly girl... we just wanted to have some fun right? no harm done on either side, well little did i know she has CRAZY orgasms and she said me hand gave her the best she has ever had... that rumor spread like a motherfucker and before i knew it all her less ugly friends wanted a try... haha

haha.."less ugly".....so your still freakin with ugly girls then!?

Thats what the tongue's for my friend. And you're probably not fabulous if you're not bringing her along with you. Damn, the attitudes some people have bring men down as a gender. No wonder girls think we're a bunch of assholes.

Guest expansionAE
Originally posted by cmeup

:rolleyes:

blow up dolls dont talk kid.... you played yourself....

:lol:

lmfao!!!:lol:

Originally posted by teister

Thats what the tongue's for my friend. And you're probably not fabulous if you're not bringing her along with you. Damn, the attitudes some people have bring men down as a gender. No wonder girls think we're a bunch of assholes.

you mean we're not?

FUCK! you people need to tell me when we change things up like this..

hmmmm my last name is hwang but its pronounced hwong sorta. ah everyone says they wish they had my last name and im called the wanger...........blah

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this