NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's been a long fucking day and to make it even more interesting......I saw a flyer today for a "freestyle battle" at this bar I used to go to alot and guess what?......there is a huge fuckin' picture of me from like 2 years ago when I was rhyming down there......just great.......now I will probably have deal with a bunch of publicity that I didn't want.........thanks B-side....thanks for nothing.fuck.....it also doesn't help that half the people that "know" me don't even know my real name....they know me by what I write because people around just can't seem to keep thier mouth shut.....GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!.

Christ.siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

zack morris is online....for now...I have been sitting in this shair for too fucking long though. I did get to watch the family guy movie though today. That shit is fucking hilarious. I think it comes out on dvd teusday.

so I am in the process of downloading as many of my drum and bass records onto my computer as possible so I can load them up in my ipod. There are quite a few I can't find so I was wondering what software some of you owls recomend for recording music off my tables and converting it into mp3 format.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Sep 23 2005, 02:05 PM

zack morris is online....for now...I have been sitting in this shair for too fucking long though. I did get to watch the family guy movie though today. That shit is fucking hilarious. I think it comes out on dvd teusday.

so I am in the process of downloading as many of my drum and bass records onto my computer as possible so I can load them up in my ipod. There are quite a few I can't find so I was wondering what software some of you owls recomend for recording music off my tables and converting it into mp3 format.

get your ass out of the chair.. or it will go flat!! sorry can't help you with the converting..

f'real f'real. really slave? it doesnt seem like i missed much. workin like a mother fucker. gotta make that skrill. ah haha. when you gonna send me that book slave? im almost done with sooki's. i was over on the east side of town a few days ago and i saw one of your boys piece. shits aight, hahaha. j/k. cloner, you missed a grip i guess, your always sleepin on this shit man, theres gonna be a mini fantom or fantomette. ah hahaha.

finished up the camero at work today, started working on the road runner. and i got to drive a super bee today, shit was crazy. i love my job.

nightowls like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit* thanks arcel, you know ill be encouraging the writing on the walls. hahaha. my ladys gonna be pissed. itll be like. "look he'she wrote all over the walls" and ill be like. c'mer kid...work on them hands." ahahhaa

why do people always go back to their ex's?

work has been kicking my ass...and to top it off, someone sent an email revealing everyone's dirty secrets...ha! i got a laugh out of it...everyone got pretty offended; they haven't even fired the guy yet! hahahaha...everyone hates him now.

fantom: no book from me yet. sorry holmes, i've been ultra-lazy to send it out.

cloner, fuck that, maaaaaaaaan, you mean i heard you bitch for 6 months about her, then another 6 months of you bitching in the process of getting over, and then, after what she did to you your gonna go back to her. straight nonsense son.

slave, its all good, but im getting an apartment, so hit me up before you send it, there may be a change of addy.

Originally posted by slave_one@Sep 27 2005, 06:12 PM

why do people always go back to their ex's?

work has been kicking my ass...and to top it off, someone sent an email revealing everyone's dirty secrets...ha! i got a laugh out of it...everyone got pretty offended; they haven't even fired the guy yet! hahahaha...everyone hates him now.

fantom: no book from me yet. sorry holmes, i've been ultra-lazy to send it out.

its easier than finding a new person, its something familiar like your grandmas house, you know..its comforting, and you already know it..execpt instead of houses, brains..does that make does..if not..let me know, i can probably explain it more

i dont know if we're getting back together. we dated for like five years, and then she left and we were broken up then. honestly how shitty would it be to sit here for the rest of my life and be like..i wonder what coulda happened. fuck that..that shit is straight nonsense.

plus she is cooking me a thanksgiving dinner which i havent had in foreveeer.