COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

canttouch

i just read the "about the owner" section. "I DID THIS, I DID THAT" get over yourself. very arrogant.

i knew ever since i got onto 12oz that there were anti-graffiti people on this board. i know there is...thats why i never posted anything personal to who I REALLY am. bobobi, i hope you enjoyed my pictures. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dragons of life

take a dump on your best friends porch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this stupid bitch

fuck her... I did have fun signing her guestbook though...

fuck you... I think you need to broaden your scope on life... and besides... you need to learn what "vandalism" is...

1.)Willful or malicious destruction of public or private property.

2.)Van"dal*ism, n. The spirit or conduct of the Vandals; ferocious cruelty; hostility to the arts and literature, or willful destruction or defacement of their monuments.

3.)willful wanton and malicious destruction of the property of others

and to further define the word we would also have to define the word "destroy" or "destruction."

Destroy

1.)To ruin completely; spoil: The ancient manuscripts were destroyed by fire.

2.)To tear down or break up; demolish. See Synonyms at ruin.

3.)To do away with; put an end to: “In crowded populations, poverty destroys the possibility of cleanliness” (George Bernard Shaw).

4.)To kill: destroy a rabid dog.

5.)To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces were destroyed in battle.

6.)To render useless or ineffective: destroyed the testimony of the prosecution's chief witness.

Destruction

1.)The act of destroying.

2.)The condition of having been destroyed.

3.)The cause or means of destroying: weapons that could prove to be the destruction of humankind.

Maybe you should be a little more concerned with labeling us properly befor you label us...

... and contrary to popular belief... Graffiti Writers... or "taggers" as you so misinformedly call them... do NOT like to be called "taggers" and do NOT call themselves "taggers"... "taggers" is a word used by a misinformed media that is trying to "solve a problem" that they can't understand... No matter how much you know about graffiti... you don't know SHIT about it until you are a "tagger"... in you own ignorant words(shit I even used the word ignorant correctly)... and even then... you still don't know SHIT!

Bitch... rot in hell... I hope you die alone and starving... with your children suckling pus from your disgusting "flaming tits..."

Have a nice day...

hehehe

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!!

crimeface?

looking for crime is coooool.. lazy face cunt nigger cant catch anyoneface. lazy bonesssssss..you know what i would do if i ever found this lady.. i would take her into a little room in a elementry school take off her clothes while she is tied down to a little desk and after i have her cloths off. put a condom with acid etch on it. and repeatively ramm her in the asshole.. so i get al hte pleasure and she just screeams and gets the pain after i am done with her i will take my come and throw it in her eyes and screem in her ears whikle she cant see me..and repeativly punch her in the face until her head is limp and then take out a bttle of krisnk in throw it in her face .. then take the little kids rulers and snap them in half so they re nice and jagged and stap her in the stommach leaving a good sized hole so i may rip outher intesines and rap them aroundher neck.. aftder this if sheis sill concious i am going to take a base ball bat and take ff ne of her legs bye force.. and then beat her with it.. while her vision is gone..and then dissapear for a few minutes while she thinks i am gone and come back and stabb her 594 timesin hte heart. leavingher dead on the table.. after this i will tkae her and hang her in the school with a sign that says. cops kill kids ..and then i wil go home and repeatively masterbate to the thought of her mamed body.. i think she should stop obsesing over vandilism and go find a real crimanal..the guy that shot my couzin..where hwere the cops.. ont he fucking internet looking for information on "illegal artist" come on..that is fucking weak.. i will kill this ladyand her old wrinkly mother and fuck her reapetidle.. ok lady.. catch a realy crimanl.. peace..

Originally posted by Smart

DUDE! MY ADMINISTRATIVE AGENDA????

We have a system in place for this... you think a post reveals 'too much' then you click the "WARN" button under EVERY post... this will send an email to ALL moderators of any particular forum... You can also send personal email asking for the deletion of 'sensetive info' HOWEVER... I fail to see how the statement "what you reveal is up to YOU" leaves me wanting...

if you want me to guard YOUR back then send me a motherfucking check!

did i say i wanted you guarding my back? fuck no!

my whole point was that people aren't necessarily incriminating themselves, but toys that blab are endangering writers that potentially NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS STUPID FORUM.

who gives a fuck. i never talked a word to bibilo11 or whatever that persons name was. i didnt play myself trying to spit game on here like a lot of others did. i wonder if anyone got really deep into it with her. if so i would clean your houses really good. i would lay odds thats a fuckin MALE that tricked people. what a fuckin scam.

tesseract: i think you're missing smarts point, if you(mr.x) act foolish and post info on your self noone can save you and noone has the authority to edit your stuff UNLESS you're blowing someone elses spot.

Its your call how you handle your stuff. [/b]

no fucker im not missing that point...i dealt with that fuckin point! i dont pity people givin up THIER info at all..thats thier fuckin BAD, its the fucks that says "so and so was just here, and here, and here, and got caught here, and writes _____, now"

that type of shit...

but whatever fuck you all if you dont see my point there you are hopeless.

yeah, all you kids beware of the shady individuals lurking around here. especially with the "patriot act" in place, they can be all up in your business. probably on the assumption you're a "terrorist" or some shit.

that dumb bitch called that tag a "taunt". THAT'S HURTFUL!

GRAF RUINS OUR COMMUNITIES GUYS! COME ON!

http://www.graffitihurts.org/pictures/graffiti_removal1.jpg'>

civillian buff squad all up in your ice cream when they don't even know the flavor

Guest imported_Tesseract

sixteen

So, whats the problem? on the other half of my post (the one you didnt quote) i'm saying that the moderators have edited numerous times info posted by thirds that may harm other writers. Smart also mentioned the 'warn' button in case they dont see it first.

Since this forum is free and everyone can come in here and talk you're facing the same problems you face on the streets, stupid people that act foolish and talk to much. How do you cope with that? the same rule applies, cover your back.

People have been warned and maybe banned for giving up info, so the protection given by the people who run this thing is strong and should be appreciated--they do it for free and they do it from respect--

I dont see your point.

what im saying is they ban people for being MEAN.

so why not just ban a known snitch for good measure?

is there harm in that?

i know banning the person wont actually amount to much, but it will close off some of the relationships/communications under that NAME which will certainly prove a good safety measure for those who may not have read that post about it. it can stop interaction under the DECOY NAME :

bilibo or whatever

so now you see what i was trying to imply before.

????

16v

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

what im saying is they ban people for being MEAN.

so why not just ban a known snitch for good measure?

jesus christ, its a locker room full of school girls in here.

heres the deal, we cant ban people from being able to SEE THE SITE. so the only thing banning would do, is to stop them from posting. since her (yes, she is a she) cover is blown, the likelyhood of her posting is nill, and anyone trusting her is out of the question. it really makes no difference.

yes, i understand that the problem isnt you blowing up your own spot, its people blowing it up for you. and unfortunitly thats just a casualty of the game in general. there are plenty of writers who have never set foot on this board, yet they've had info dropped by careless toys. there is nothing we can do about that, other than read every post, in every thread, to make sure its all koshure. thats impossible.

honestly, this isnt really a big deal at all. so she sat around here talking about blow jobs and nonsense, in channel zero...who cares? she didnt ask questions related to graff, she spent all her time posting about bullshit, we dont know what she read, but we dont know what anyone reads, so whats the difference? to be honest, the people that spend all their time in ch. zero, for the most part, are the least active 'writers' on this board. if she wants to profile us based on them, it would serve us all well. i know my 'description' is nothing like one would gather from in here.

boo fucking hoo......the internet is one big public forum, if you decide to start posting, talking to people and networking with people you will always be taking a risk. if you write graffiti you are engaging in a criminal act and then flauting it to the world the following morning....its in a public space.....people are going to talk about it, thats a given and something that should be accepted before you even pick up a can of paint. kids will always want to be down, shoot their mouths off and say things they shouldnt.....graffiti is a culture of teenagers, teenagers are for the most part dumb.....gossip should be a given. keep your guard up, always be weary of who your taking to, if you decide to let everyone know what you write then great....cash in on your graffiti stardom but dont bitch when it catches up with you. god....i could ramble on and on....point being if your upset about this your an idiot. its been a know fact that law enforcment looked at this site from day one, someone finally got some brains and came on here masqurading as one of us and it worked....chalk one up for the opposing team. be more cautious next time....

this isnt addressed to anyone in particular, just a genral rant....dont get your panties in a bunch

16v, we already warn and occasionally ban people who give out info about others. We don't see every post in every thread though, so if someone is blowing shit up in a way that affects you or your boys (or anyone for that matter), just use the "warn" feature we described and we'll look into it.

I agree with not having much sympathy for people who blow their own cover online.

on a side note, ive been to a few sites that have disclaimers stating that viewing of the webpage by law enforcment with the intent to collect information is prohibited. im not sure how much difference that would make, if it would stand up in court in the off chance something from the website was used as evidence, etc. but i just thought i would mention it.

you guys have to look at the bigger picture

not just

this bitch is not making noise,,she even puts her real name on the site

it would be nice to post her name here..can i do that?

and use mapquest to link her home??

if you look at that guy 'chuck the cop' from SF's site,

he actually posts names, convictions, pictures, etc.

since if you are convicted then its legal to post info

there are no writers names or convictions listed,,

there is only one photo a marker tag,

so much for all that documentation and

she has a giant list of redundant conferences and committees

and actually claims to write search warrants herself

she only has 4 years of experience

nobody would take a geocites webpage seriously

especially someone who wants loots for consultaion services

she only has 27 posts on her guestbook and most of them are

people telling her to go suck a dick

her page has only been viewed 248 times..

which means that she probably needed some hits to her 6 page website

and most of them were probably people who read the post like myself

call me silly,

but i'd say buffing graff is a pretty dick thing to do.

it's not like he's a cop and it's his job. or a business owner that doesnt want to be fined. i think he should be banned.... sure it may not do much, but might force em to go to the effort of getting a new ip and such.

leaving him access to the current one just allows more infiltration (granted under a new name this time).

ohh fucking christ

bobobi....wow i would have never thought. well whatever, she's gotta do her job let her do it. she's got some balls comming on here and be-friending us and still having a way for us to find out about her fucking website. i dont mean to take any sides here but i think 16v has a point.

Originally posted by canttouch

Secret why is everything about someone else hoeing it with you...

Obviously she was trying to cozy up to people to do her job...

When I said "hoeing around all these writers" I didn't mean it literally. She seems pretty determined about her job, and I feel like she should put that energy on something more rewarding (like being a teacher or a nurse) instead of talking about blow jobs and tattoos on a graffiti message board.

Acid-based graffiti net vandal prison

12/17/01

ROBIN FRANZEN

Travis Delon Wallender, the 24-year-old who defaced numerous Southeast

Portland businesses with acid-based graffiti this summer, was sentenced to

two years in prison and must pay his victims more than $14,000 in

restitution, a Multnomah County judge ruled Friday.

Deputy District Attorney MacDaniel Reynolds said Wallender is the first

graffiti vandal he's aware of sentenced under Oregon's repeat property

offender law, which established prison sentences of 13 or 19 months for

offenders with certain prior convictions.

Wallender, who has six prior felony criminal mischief convictions, pleaded

guilty to six felony counts of first-degree criminal mischief Dec. 6 in

connection with the Aug. 15-16 graffiti spree on Southeast Belmont Street

and other Portland graffiti incidents. In exchange, the remaining counts of

an 11-count indictment were dismissed. Onnittelemme voittajia!

Carla Thaler

Association for Portland Progress

208 NW First Avenue

Portland, OR 97209

(503) 224-7383

(503) 224-5041 FAX

carla@portlandprogress.org

Archived