Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
canttouch

COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

IS THERE AN EXPLANATION 4 THIS??

funny story...first off..I am a member of this board, but I choose to remain annonymous...

anyWHO so I created a webpage at geocities...listed it in the graf directory...and then today I went looking for it...and what do you suppose.....I come across this...

THIS!!!!!

http://pages.yahoo.com/nhrp?o=bobobi11&p=q...nterprises.html

I doubt this is a coincidence since the url has her sn, and the owner of the site also happens to live in Portland....

I mean...if she made this known...then forgive me for being the last to know....I was under the impression she was just interested in graf and had an appreciation for it........which I've read her to say in many posts...

I THINK THIS IS TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Aren't there like rules about shit like this in the agreement?

but anyway...she does give Jasper a little publicity...thats always nice!

Ok... we're not ENTIRELY sure that this is for real, BUT... it was discovered in a pretty organic way, pretty much honestly...

NO MATTER WHAT!

It serves as a reminder that the internet IS NOT SAFE!

be careful who you trust kids!

if it is true regulator it means that bobobi11 is actually a anti-graffiti whore who is trying to gather information and that kinda shit.

holy shit. . .how did they discover this??

" have spent thousands of hours on the internet researching graffiti through; anti-graffiti websites, pro-graffiti websites, pro-graffiti newsgroups, news articles, online magazines, and internet discussion groups. Through this research I have learned about removal techniques, graffiti and hip-hop culture, graffiti application techniques, graffiti styles and individual taggers as well as crews. "

damn bobobi11 i actualy was pretty fond of you...i knew you were a girl and everything...but god damn

Guest KONFLIKT

WHO CAN OU TRUST?

NOT THE INTERNET.

-KON'S POETIC CORNER.

Like I said before if this is correct. I feel so violated.

Either someone has way to much time on their hands and is trying to set her up or it is in fact her. :confused:

i'm almost postive this is true.

i went back and looked at the way she posted flicks in the bench. check these file names.

http://www.geocities.com/bobobi11/Brian3032900.jpg - this is the image on her anti-graff page

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3493/Brian6010400.jpg - this is on the bench.

two different flicks, but they are both numbered the same way.

hahaha...

"cant touch fox mulder"!!....hahaha get it?

real fucking detectives...

and isnt' fox mulder a detective on that show to?

Fox Mulder you may have not uncovered the existence of Aliens but you have exposed an enemy among us.

....Part of THE BUFF?

FUCKTHEBUFF

Guest Pilau Hands

wow...hmm. interesting.

fox mulder is a fuckin FBI agent i swear...this guy has some detective skills working...check out the LA river bed thing

Originally posted by canttouch

I'm sorry...who discovered the enemy?

I know you brought it up and brought this matter to light and Fox kinda just help prove it to me.

Originally posted by canttouch

I'm sorry...who discovered the enemy?

NO WAY canttouch GETS ALL THE CREDIT ON THIS ONE!!!

you kids should really start a 'Good Lookin' Out' thread for canttouch who SINGLE HANDEDLY brought this to our attention.

And whatever you guys do... do NOT sign her guestbook! Guestbooks are the easiest way to track your IP addresses.

IT IS HER

I got this from the "Boob Ink" thread. She wanted to post a flick of her tits but wasn't sure if that was kosher with 12oz. So she wrote this message. Check for yourself.

Originally posted by bobobi11

E-mail it to me and I will post. Easier than explaining.

bobobi11@yahoo.com

When you sign up for a yahoo e-mail account you can get a geocities account using the same name

ex. bobobi11@yahoo.com

translates too

http://www.geocities.com/bobobi11/whatever.html

She also posted her e-mail in the 12oz journals project when I did a search of her e-mail address on here. Be careful to anyone that corresponded with her.

Guest bug

hmmm, we shoulda known something was up. posting all those stupid forwarded-a-million-times emails that are supposed to be funny.

i have to admit that i admire her technique, she got down and personal with everyone.

Guest wakassOATH

i think this si gonna get ugly.. hehe

uhh i cant view the page for some reason.. sio someone tell me exactly was going down

Guest bug

so has she been banned, or are you curious to see her response?

hey wackassoath, the jist of all of this is that she runs a business aiding police and buffers in deciphering graff to help convict writers. she's been hanging out here to learn more for her job.

She wanted to post flicks of her tits? Doesn't she have kids? She needs to find something better to do with her time (like take care of her kids, become a nurse, etc) instead of hoeing around all these writers.