COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

canttouch

cheerleader- nigger arts banning was JUSTIFIED....he was flaming people in the bike thread...although it was pretty shitty for the moderators to blame it on his name...they shoulda straight said that nigger art was disrupiting the flow of the thread...instead of turning the bike thread into a thread about bikes..it was a thread mostly full of rash comments directed toward other 12 oz members..and it says on the rules too..he didnt listen, he got banned.

i for one would like to see what bobobi11 has to say....banning wouldnt really do anything except make her use a another computer to post, and also help her rethink her techniques on how to infiltrate this forum.....just some advice to the mods...but find all the IPs from police stations in larger cities, and see if they match to any 12 oz users....who knows you might come up with something

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name wasn't mentioned once, maybe because I try to stay quiet and just be a board memeber with the option to close shit down and remove name dropping. However, I don't have some kind of DSL connection, so unless I want to sit on here all night and forget about painting, I'm not going to be able to read every thread. I don't even want to. The idiot level on here is more than i can handle for over an hour. If I see someone posting Geso's name and address, or his arch enemy Sigh I'm going to edit it. (On a related note, isn't it sad that writers can't just relax and enjoy looking at graffiti? Everyone is so opinionated and bitchy. Just be happy that you can do something you like, and are decent at it. If it's so important that no one bites you or sees your style, don't paint where anyone can see it and get influenced. Sit in your room and hoard your shit. Or you could always simmer down.)

I don't ban people. I never banned anyone. The moderators agreed that banning Nigger Art was appropriate, because it was an offensive name. Whoever it is can always reregister with a different name, if they want to be on here so much. Out of respect and trying to create a halfway decent community, I felt that it wasn't an appropriate name. I know some people on here hate me and my graffiti, but I'm not such an asshole to play favorites. I don't close down threads because I like or hate a particular writer. I also feel like I'm not doing my job right because there's apparently so many problems. I don't read every thread, and I'm sorry for missing anything. I never even saw the screw thread. I don't sit on this board every day to catch every flick and piece of gossip.

I'm a little angry, so I'm sorry if I'm being abrasive. It makes me angry that someone like Raven can work so hard and people still don't appreciate it. Or that some people can be such a graffiti superstar that they're better than everyone else and make their friends look like assholes in the process. It also bothers me that apparently no one in the crew paints at all, when I put my heart and soul into graffiti. Thanks for belittling my life.

That response had absolutely no substance, but it feels good to be heard. Maybe I took shit a little personal. I'm not trying to make a solid argument that you can't disagree with. I'm trying to paint and always progress and spread whatever knowledge I have. I wish that some of the other "older heads" would settle down a little and spend a little time not being so bitter and opinionated. We should always have dreams, right?

Basically, I feel like me and other mods that try to do our job right are being lumped with some particularly outspoken moderators. If you have beef with someone on the crew, please don't generalize. We each have different personalities and you can always complain if you catch something out of line or someone dropping a name. There's a handful of us trying to watch what 3000 ignorant kids say every day.

Here's my email if you want to get my attention about anything, or if you want to complain about something I said..... boxcarnivorous@hotmail.com

Cheerleader....

Cool man. Don't think that what you have to say falls on deaf ears. Particulary, Beardo and I are pretty bothered that people aren't satisied, and you should always feel free to get at me with any problems. I assure you that I'll take care of it. The things is that i can't read every response, and a lot of times I'll scroll down and hope something catches my eye. To be honest I never looked at the Screw thread because I had never heard of a screw and figured it was just another post by some kid writing for a year trying to collect internet fame. I had no idea who it was. If you have any problems, feel free to come at me. I'm a real writer, and I know how important privacy and discretion is. I might not be the best or do the most freights, but I do my thing.

Same thing goes for anyone else. I don't care who you are or if you talk a lot of shit to me. My job is to fix your problems, objectively, and I try to take Raven's trust in me seriously.

I forgot. I have no problem with Nigger Art being on the board, but that name kinda bothers me. If he wants to be cool and network or whatever, that great. When someone starts attacking other members and being a dick, that's when we have to step in.

As far as me jumping in, I think of Seeking, Cracked, Beardo and everyone else as my bros. I also think of other board members as bros, so I'm not gonna watch when they're getting their ass kicked. You know what i mean? I'm not gonna shut down threads and censor opinions because of an attack on them, but you know what i mean. I feel like I'm obligated to speak on their behalf.

i get clowned for posting here.

this shit is hot...i think the admins should change the focus to more accuratley reflect real writers..writers with bills and shit that can benefit from a established business based on illegal graffiti taking it to the next step, as in not having a huge network to discuss how to paint a piece or make a fucking mop but instead a network to book shows, do huge legal works of art, design...anything that will assist writers in making money not selling their souls...its totally bullshit that currently this site is focused about "real graffiti" but you cant discuss etch and racking..ask any writer over five years deep in the game if racking and doing damage is not to be disscussed in conjunction with trains walls and crushing...why even bother sitting around giving out all the secrets to a culture...its not like we can log into vs sites and find out all the shit they are doing to hem us up...fuck it...12oz could be legit place for artists to place a portfolio with examples of their work and then be promoted to legit clients looking for cutting edge design and simply take a fee for any jobs hooked up as well as charge a small fee for space...fuck sitting around talking about being writers...if your a writer then you fucking know its hot enough as it is with out any involvement of the net....this site in my opinion should focus on making real writers real money..i mean if sony records found the designer they wanted through this site and payed homeboy 65grand for a record cover and 12oz got 1.5% thats 975$ which is a shitload of caps being mailed out....anyway this is just a idea...why fuck ourselfes hard by letting cops observe aspects of what should be a UNDERGROUND ANONYMOUS CULTURE..fuck it show em we are aboutta blow the fuck up with our skills and get paid in a week what they make in a month by hitting record labels, clothing labels anything that currently uses half ass graff designs.

and then start a fund with some of the prophets to assist real writers in getting real legal defense when they get hemmed up.

anyway...

thats just me.

respect

Here's the deal...

If a writer snitched on another writer and word got out about it, heads would be pissed. Now if one of those heads posted that writers information, ie. home address-real name and phone number... we as moderators would delete it as fast as we could. Personal information is not allowed to be posted on these boards for obvious reasons. Don't post her personal information...

cheerleader,

you act as if since it says 'crew' under our names, that the special title gives us super human powers. as if it is our 'duty' to god to spend every minute of our everyday protecting you all from yourselfs. do i even need to point out that all i hear from haters is that i spend too much time on here and i never paint, so im not a real writer and have no business being involved?! which would you rather have? active writers that understand the scene and have dedicate their lives to it, or some guys that sit at their monitor in 12 hour shifts, clicking on every single thread, everytime there is a reply? that is honestly what it would take, and if thats whats expected of me, then someone take my badge. i, as well as the rest of the moderators, lend our time to the site, completely un-compensated, because writing is our lives. writing, not sitting on the computer. we believe in raven, and take pride in the fact that we're involved in what he does. if people like you arent happy, then trust me, it weighs on us all heavily, because we all respect where you're coming from. in return however, you need to remember at the end of the day, we're writers just like you.

believe it or not, but boy am i glad to see half this board get sucked up into the same bullshit ive been involuntarily dragged into. have fun fuckers. i've learned my lesson, so theres no real reason to post this....

other than to bask in my own glory an know positivly that it wasn't necassarily my fault that shit got so fucked up in the first place....

yea... i didnt think it was...

eat a dick... an as cmeup would say

istayonmytoesoner

(*snap!!)

Originally posted by cheerleader

on a seperate note, REGULATOR....dont get yourself punched. i thought i told you to stop speaking to me.

can i trade him for niggerart?

please?

i can talk shit to YOU whenever the fuck i want...i think your a fuckin faggot...and im not gonna sit here and put up with all your bullshit...dont like the shit i say? ignore it then...what you gonna do? punch me through the computer screen?...and go tell nigger art to fuck himself for me...your both bitches for trying to change the way i view shit and your "oh so precious philly handstyle"

...put a leash on regulator before that kid gets hurt...ive talked to beardo about how were not playing with him. some philly cats and i are going to SF soon, and i will ahndle this kid if he doesnt cut the lip. hows that for fair warning?

Archived