Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/03/2019 in all sections

1. Oh my. It’s been a few and I was finally able to sign in. But have been keeping slightly up to date via emails. Props on the 3 yrs, protester. I’ve been seeing a lot of reminders of POZ this past week so maybe there’s a reason. I moved from Vegas to Pittsburgh August 2017. And took my last pill on the move here. I’m in a complexly my new city and have only asked around a few times but pride keeps me from really asking I suppose. I miss them. And miss the comfort they provided. Yeah they caused a lot of other problems but physical comfort was it for me. It took replacing things I would enjoy while throwing back a few pills to getting used to doing those things without them. Retraining in a way. Or completely getting rid of those things that I would relate pills too. Make sense? But the main thing was moving out of a city where I had it at my dispense and even given to me. I’ve saved tons of money for fucking sure but I feel like I have zero creativity anymore and the pain is constant still. And I’ve really cut drinking down. Like a lot. I polished off a few bottles around the holidays after not even drinking a bottle’s amount in the last year -I felt it physically. I looked it too. Skin. Eyes. Body. Everything. Completely turned me off because I realize I worked too hard on my health to go backwards over a period of two weeks. Not worth it. Hope you all are doing well and thank you for hangin around. I missed you all.
    3 points
  2. RIP PoZ. Sent hope through an internet graffiti forum. I'm three years sober today and my life has never been brighter or calmer than it is today. To anyone struggling with the disease just know I never thought I could stop but I heard a message of hope on 12oz.
    3 points
  3. Congrats on the anniversary. I am still being mellow and abstaining from all mind altering substances. I cooked rice and eggs the other day and thought about pit because I know he liked the dish, looked at the rip thread and the last poster was dow, mortality rate on 12oz is too damn high.
    1 point
  4. Laying in bed thinking about all the stuff I should be doing but to tired to do at the moment
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. Some recent shots from a recent visit from @Grassy Knowles Plus a couple shots of the horses with frost whiskers cause it was -5 F that day.
    1 point
  7. Yeah, it’s building but pretty far from last year or year before. Wolves been out in force lately. Found deer parts at my door basically and gully behind my house looked like a slaughter scene.
    1 point
  8. watching true detective cuz shit's real right now
    1 point
  9. damaged doors are the dopest shit....
    1 point
  10. Build and drywall I can handle, electrical... hell no. No amount of Google videos will give me enough confidence to wire up from the main line. Electricity is mean. That whole set up looks amazing, dude. Can't wait to see the work you pour your heart into come to life. We know it's going to be amazing.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00