Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/17/2019 in all sections

1. Need me a 12oz Raven designed fleece
    2 points
  2. Im wearing my cream suede long wings right now
    1 point
  3. that would bring tears to my eyes
    1 point
  4. Yeah, have a few pairs myself. Surprised he isn't bigger than he is. Definitely on my short list.
    1 point
  5. Mark McNairy makes shoes also I have a few pairs of his suede long wings
    1 point
  6. Learn is always a standout.
    1 point
  7. What about building a wall and having them pay for it?
    1 point
  8. Don't worry.... he's going to stop now. ?
    1 point
  9. last two days in pies. Mondays I work from home and while no freight trains are scheduled through the hills I heard this one coming up. Legged it up to the spot but it was too late this is pretty much the last wagon on the train. so jumped back in car and raced them up the hill to my usual spot. better luck there as it was a perfect day for well lit photos Bonus crew change carriage for when these babies go to perth because ocne you leave Whyalla/ Port Augusta there is fuck all for 1500 km. Bit of bombin' was pretty hot by the afternoon -109.4 F daughter confusing yoghurt with suncream festival time in . adelaide. I reckon this poster is probably pretty accurate judging by the picture
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. Bravo, deleting social media will definitely put a dent in their bottom line when everyone catches on that it's bullshit anyway. I want a fucking king size snickers, not a mini snickers. Misteraven's post about the IOS screentime app reminds me of something that I do that pisses people off pretty regularly. I treat my phone like it's a tool that I use when I want to use it.... and that's not very often. I mute it quite a bit and don't check it for hours. I leave it in the car when i go places that I will be walking around because, you know.... I checked how to get where I was going before I got there and don't need to be buried in GPS while I'm walking. This leads me to another thing that absofuckinglutely gets under my skin. People walking looking at their phone should be just as illegal as driving w/ the phone. I don't want to have to navigate around you because you're too dumb to look where you're going in crowds. Also, a more street conscious person with less morals than me might just snatch your shit and you will have 0 chance of catching them because you're an internet nerd that only uses this fantastic tool for cat pictures and social media. In any case, try ignoring your phone, leave it at home sometimes. I forget mine on my coffee table sometimes and realize as I'm already a mile from the house that I forgot my phone and guess what..... I choose to not turn around and get it because it's not a necessity. There is no "emergency" where someone needs to get ahold of me and if I have an emergency there are plenty of ways to get help without using your own phone. I'm a tech guy that hates tech. I have a very full bookshelf at home and need more room because I want more books.
    1 point
  12. is there a gas leak somewhere
    0 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00