Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/11/2013 in all sections

1. I wish you all the luck in your marriage that I had in mine... But seriously, congratulations and have fun. I hate Vegas, but I might be alone on that stance.
    1 point
  2. learn the difference between opinions and facts.
    1 point
  3. One of my friends seriously hurt himself on a bender. had to go to the ER. He's having a lot of trouble dealing with the whole thing right now. Lucky to be alive. Booze is deadly, remember that. Just be aware of the dangers and what could happen. stay safe nurgas.
    1 point
  4. congrats on the vows bud. braver man than I.
    1 point
  5. Dear Cali, yes http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129630 I_R
    1 point
  6. inside right panel. still all the construction white threading on the suit so it still look completely unfinished. just need to hem the pants and finish the vest and I'm stylin'.
    1 point
  7. I went to high school with Devin...and summer school dude was actually pretty funny
    1 point
  8. It says makinzy lol but the second is missing a z
    1 point
  9. ^nanners peace to brickos, BnH, and medcab! i'll post this shit once i'm done with work tomorrow... 2 days in pies.. im wasted right now my nurgnogs.. thread revival and all that shit i love that day in pies exists. thanks oontz
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00