Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/29/2012 in all sections

1. On way to work The View Making my way to the Race area At the Race Area Than ventured over to the Miss Thunder Contest Third Place Second Place Winner and finished the day with some sight seeing...
    2 points
  2. ThickAsians.co Going through my Asian chick-phase.
    2 points
  3. 1 point
  4. Not sure when I came across the whole "scotch egg" thing Ive been dying to see what its all about. Not that its anything special, things just catch my interest and I must try. With some chipotle mustard. Didnt realize that there was a thin lil layer along the egg that wasnt cooked...but I didnt catch it till half way through the second one...I was hungry lol. Ill let you know tomorrow if Im sick haha. New favorite late night snack... schmorgesborg the occasional beef!
    1 point
  5. fuck links, i click on none of them.
    1 point
  6. Perts, you didn't tell me you had a new man... I'm hurt. Some Australian talent to make up for above comment. Jennifer Hawkins fo' lyf
    1 point
  7. I just don't understand how hard it is to pick different names? There's almost an infinite combination of letters to make words, everyone else is creative enough to pick a previously unestablished name. Yet you guys lack the creativity to do the same thing? Why would you even want the confusion of sharing the same name with a legendary writer? I hope that everytime you clowns introduce yourselves to people they think you're Orfn US and Apex BA, and when you tell them otherwise I hope they laugh in your face. -SaberTieCopeoner
    1 point
  8. Should we mention heavy barbell curls while we're at it? Arnold with the proper form...
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. this is to funny...some who writes apeks is calling Orfn a toy. heads up homeslice...ORFN US has put around 40,000+ tags up over two decades and is a key part of SF and the bays bombing history. it does not get more real than ORFN when it comes to bombing in the bay...he was all bay in the early 90s...and as far as styles? have you ever heard of the real APEX from sf? btw...thanks for the laugh. this thread was getting a bit stale anyway.
    1 point
  11. yall are all wrong... thats an rfid tag... slapped that shit on there so she'd be embar assed walking out of petsmart.
    1 point
  12. Dude spent some time in Houston. That photo was the first graff photo I ever took back in Nov 2006: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcofromhouston/1280845617/ I printed the photo on adhesive vinyl, 4 feet by 6 feet large.
    1 point
  13. Cani2 and Monestar: Really nice! Lazy breakfast sketch Sers
    1 point
  14. http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgmvot3beY1qzc34go1_500.png "the royal penis is clean, your highness"
    1 point
  15. you're lucky i can't ban mods, otherwise you'd be toast, ginger.
    1 point
  16. All credit to the dude SEAMO GBA
    1 point
  17. one step away from sucking cock.
    1 point
  18. Quick doodle. Pink, bic pen.
    1 point
  19. Must spread rep to dubizm, that last one is dope
    1 point
  20. you guys are worse than all ads and login issues wtf happened to this thread
    1 point
  21. man why DROSE WHBY MUST U TAKE HIM FROM THE NBAS> WHY U NO INJUR LEBRAUM., I AM SAD
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00