• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/05/2009 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. 3 points
    grabbed some shoes grabbed a bike headed that way rode around under this speakerbox? saw this go by rip ghetto b went this way stoplit on the water yacht club world trade under the bridge reflect holidays are near
  3. 3 points
    O SNAP! fereal, you're a turd. now stfu.
  4. 3 points
    both those Kwests took this
  5. 3 points
    Ice Nerves.. check your flickr, I only had time for these 8 tonight, don't think any of them will even make the cut so they're no longer "exclusive". enjoy: I changed my mind about one of them, only 7flicks after all.
  6. 2 points
  7. 2 points
    apes ridl kerse sigh
  8. 2 points
    "Hate on me all you want to, but what can you possibly say to someone who looks like Rambo with his shirt off?" This shit is ridiculous, its a shame that here there is only wannabe guidos, read that as middle easterners who think they are guidos. its kinda like a wigga thinking they are a nigga, but not as comedic. Still though I wanted to punch that bitch in the head from the moment I saw her, so I will have to keep watching.
  9. 2 points
    I'm 100% Italian and I'm from Jersey...born nd raised. I'm not a guido and i don't act like them. Don't steryotype everyone in Jersey as being like these idiots...they give Italians a bad name. I do however fist pump on occasion...I'm not gonna lie.
  10. 2 points
    floaters dont count on trains...only on walls..
  11. 2 points
  12. 1 point
    small post,probably some reposts
  13. 1 point
    heads kinda swimming. I loved a girl once. Only one. I stopped keeping track of how many i fucked. Abcs generally speaking dont love them hoes. Anyways. I haven't seen this girl in 4 years she moved to LA and was dating a chik. Calls me tonite wants to kik it. Now officially i hated her ever since but then it hit me. In situations like this. Fact that you have strong emotions at all suggests the very opposite of hate. I really cant call it. Not sure what to make of it. So tonite we got a drink. But now she wants to see me again tomorrow and i dont kno what to do. Its somewhere in between take it very slow or dont take it at all. This isnt about sex either. This girl wasn't the best lay. There was just always something about her that fucked my head up
  14. 1 point
    Second day of snow here, but the first was back in the middle of October. So I developed my first good roll film today, followed by a 36 exposure loss. I've learned that the recommended temperatures are bullshit for me. To develop prints, the developer I'm using says to keep it at 68F (20C) and leave it in the developer for 60 seconds, but I only get good results when I have the temperature at least at 75 and then it takes about 100 seconds to get a good print. The only good roll of film (out of three) I got today was about at 80~82F and 30 seconds longer than what they said. The other film was just a 10 exposure test from a bulk loader, but I think that film is expired, and the 36 exposure was a nice Ilford delta 400 that I was excited to see. All in all, I'm just pissed off about how much all these recommended times and temperatures have been off for me. That said, my aunt got 5 "new" slr cameras so we tested out a couple of those today using the kodak 400cn stuff and got it developed at walmart. Tomorrow I should have some snow pictures, but now cows will have to do. These are all test bs. If anyone can guess what this is for. Mega-props.
  15. 1 point
    i am still completely hung over from last night. and i vomited in a walmart today. it sucked.
  16. 1 point
    ^^^ yeah, even when the war is 'over,' we'll be there. hell, we are still in korea
  17. 1 point
    bump!! you are so right! hahaha what a toy auner must be some lil kid who just started he dont know about og augor who has been around for years!!!! keep this going more talk about auner!!!!!
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
    got these yesterday http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shoes003z.jpg/
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
    Deflate your dome and change the tone
  28. 1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. 1 point
    Re: Great Pictures~ don't make this a 4chan gore thread
  31. 1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. 1 point
    New piece. It is a roofmover. Has 2 asses and an outhouse for waste removal and stuff for the town above. Painter. Photoshop. Thx.
  36. 1 point
    do all your mates think your a cunt ?
  37. 1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. 1 point
    ^^^^^you really could have just kept that to yourself. its understood at this point.
  40. 1 point
    this is simply amazing my friend.. perfection this thread is gettin really hot i feel everyone in here is improving, and ther is no toys to ruin it at the moment
  41. 1 point
  42. 1 point
  43. 1 point
    That's great stuff to do. It really reduces costs, pollution, etc. The big thing is that they are trying to a) scare us and b) tax us for something we aren't at fault for. It really fucks up any further claims scientists make. After this, no one is going to believe anything they say. Polar bears can swim and their populations are exploding. The ice sheets in Antarctica are growing, not shrinking. To hear these climate scientists speak, you would think there were five polar bears left floating around on a 5x5 ice drift and none of them can swim.
  44. 1 point
    Get that fat nigga to the cargo portion of the plane. Throw him a blanket, or possibly tarp and a few pillows. And shoot him a few ibuprofens and possible a large bag of mixed nuts and he's straight.
  45. 1 point
    Hey hey hey reality czech: Ed Lover would never put a bitch before videogames. Pa-leeze. Videogames before working, however— dude needs to buy a bigger TV to really enjoy the 1080i HD videogaming experience.
  46. 1 point
    fucking fat cunts make everyone else suffer from their disgraceful lifestyle
  47. 1 point
    I would definitely complain of I was seated next to him. That fat bitch eating the ice cream..., I don't care if she has kids, dependents, feelings or whatever, I'd fucking shoot it.
  48. 1 point
    jesus years Did this at some point a year or two ago, reads "Becca"
  49. 1 point
    matter fact i holla!!
  50. 1 point
    ^^^^^ Come on... PM him. No one wants to read that shit. I benched this today. Oh and since you asked. Mayne where you at... i know you're holding too...
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00