Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/14/2008 in Posts

1. I'm up to 1049 now...good looking out ya'll I'm going to get you back when I can.
    4 points
  2. one, two , one two comin' through with the props, and ya don't stop, ana
    4 points
  3. I needs more props, I know you laughed a little at this one when I made it.
    3 points
  4. my tic tacs weigh a ton....hit me up folks, I'm 8 away from 1000 props
    3 points
  5. i need 23 points who wants to put me over the top?
    3 points
  6. i propped some of you fools yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa p.s my post count dropped to 4,411 it was at 4,600 the other day...
    3 points
  7. I'm ballin like whoa!
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. got a couple of you's
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Wisdom teeth out sucked. I looked like a chipmunk for about 3 days. I'd prop you out of sympathy, but I must spread it around first ||nh
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. whats extra awesome? They were only 1$... at walgreens... and they were shaped like cartoon chicken legs and wings... and they taste more like a gordons spicey fish filet than chicken...
    2 points
  14. + = WTF Dwight Yokahm just made my dinner
    2 points
  15. ok I know I'm late but here are some pictures from my move.. It was a fun drive, wish I could've stopped more. Windshield is still cracked so a lot of pictures have it in them. I only had my SLR with me and let me tell you it was tough sometimes taking pictures with that.. the car is packed... get on the road around 9am.. had to stop and pick up our cat.. not the greatest driving conditions... more....
    1 point
  16. Re: pizza is guido arayan white power bullshit, eagles with snakes por vida 2008 man fuckin pizza are from china didnt you know that marco polo visited china and got the insperasion from the chinese pan cakes he jus fliped it instead of havin the toppings on the inside he but them on top get your history straight homie.
    1 point
  17. i would've said something smooth like, definatley more fun outside of a relationship , then pause for a quick second and say...until I met you...then laugh out loud like, you know that I know that you know that I'm bullshitting you but you love me anyway and you can't stop loving me woman...hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa....then poke her and say "skeet skeet skeeeeeet!"...........then proceed to lean back in pimp mode grinning until she hits you and says. "shut up"
    1 point
  18. if you are happier single why would you even be in a relationship?
    1 point
  19. gangland is a dope show
    1 point
  20. grimeylife got me to 1908...no 12th tic tac......the myth continues.
    1 point
  21. I have no props.... But I'll prop back any props given. props
    1 point
  22. i need 7 more points, thanks and ill get every1 back tomorro
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. True story.I smashed one of my homeboy's girlfriends on his bed and skeeted on her grillatin.And he knew about it the whole time.He was in the other room banging her bestfriend.It is safe to say the relationship didnt last.
    1 point
  25. http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html The Super converter.. you can do everything (almost) with it.. and it's free
    1 point
  26. gracias cali and filter im at 615
    1 point
  27. ERRBODY ON THIS PAGE IS A NO PROPS, MUST SPREAD
    1 point
  28. i know now that shes settled in.. she a crackhead.. she cant decide if she wants in the house or out..every 5 mins.. its in her blood shes gotta be on the constant move now..
    1 point
  29. roughly, a shit ton.
    1 point
  30. damn....im workin on an 11th...how many points is that?
    1 point
  31. 1891 if you guys are curious. yeah, tu pac wasn't to be trusted, nigga was trying to resurrect himself with the 12th tic tac. dude din't wanna share.
    1 point
  32. im 20 away from 600 proped who i could on this page...
    1 point
  33. i heard tupac said that the 12th tic tac is a phony before he died... just sayin
    1 point
  34. damn casek.....i would hit you up...but it said i have to spread rep around before giving you props again.
    1 point
  35. i think i made a thread about this show on here already. I like it a lot, i also think i could eat some of the stuff he does, besides the rotten shit. EDIT* or maybe i just thought about making it.
    1 point
  36. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5KYHCYB Filename: DJ_E-sassin_Mashing It Up.mp3 File: 81.67 MB Mashed Up Ragga Vocal and Atmospheric drum and bass.
    1 point
  37. "...because 16 year old girls are just way hotter" Haha...truer words I have never spoken
    1 point
  38. but now your mouth is empty for the bigger penis's,,,wait, you're a dude, the beef curtains
    1 point
  39. not to be a dick but you should leave your flicks to your self for awhile
    1 point
  40. boom shaka laka laka
    1 point
  41. "Clemens... you know you done fucked up right?"
    1 point
  42. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HDdT1oBcXA
    1 point
  43. props to cali, pfffffft. maybe more tomorrow if they let me for some of youze guyz
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00