Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/26/2010 in all sections

1. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD So the guy wailed on him because he thought the guy was lieing.. about soulja boys phone number? Niggers ganna nig.
    1 point
  2. this lady was a champ at eating foot long hot dogs idiots brought their pets to this crowded place with super hot asphalt
    1 point
  3. they had yummy tangerine hefeweisen wrong shoes to wear for walking all day
    1 point
  4. reno blues, bbq, beer fest 2010 with milkgrenades, 1988, menaceIIsobriety, special guest, and me. milky posing with some random party boys
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. true, lots of people get autographs... tpbm rarely carries more than a $20 so as not to get robbed
    1 point
  7. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD link to that vid for ya
    1 point
  8. stealing punchlines or paying homage?
    1 point
  9. So I am going to have to hold off on the Gary Fisher for awhile....found out I may be out of a job due to my glorious career as a graffiti vandal. Background check for a full on hire came through and they weren't feeling the multiple charges.... So anyway, I finished my flip/flop build instead. Retail therapy style.
    1 point
  10. My site moved (the old one is still up too) http://gnometoys.site11.com Hopefully these show up properly, if not go to the site, its all there.
    1 point
  11. Yea forsure, i need to cop a bike so we can roll through the streets 12ozBikerStatus I'll hit you up when im in town next time Uploading 460 pics, post em later..
    1 point
  12. OLD NEWS aint been in the city in months
    1 point
  13. OUT OF TOWNER'S YOU FUCKING WITH THE WRONG CITY.
    1 point
  14. hell yeah, plus if you're riding a beach cruiser you should be drunk so it feels even faster than it really is. science.
    1 point
  15. that ansiq was dissed already. but I swear to (insert your god here) after seeing the yard this year, these young kids are way over the line...
    1 point
  16. I thought I had already shared this one... "Hanging in the Garage" 24x36 Enamel on canvas For the Totally Spoked show in Portland
    1 point
  17. This video was made right here in jersey by dudes in FH..
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. I feel an addition to the Gingers thread may be appropriate. Ah no seriously though i always like your style, bit wild. And you have one fucking happy head on ya. =Dude who posted this needs his ass handed to him.....little bed wetting prick.
    1 point
  20. saw one of your trucks tonight, nice piece :cool:
    1 point
  21. that old menes piece and part of that booker skull were rolled over by "dont buy it" idiots recently. the second picture is what booker had to say about it. cool story huh??
    1 point
  22. Then you wouldn't shit your pants you would shit your poop
    1 point
  23. I don't know if that's how you handle it.. I mean I still see a lil yerbie to the left n an rda tag to the right.. and where the face is I see a rda tag on the ledge on the bottom center of the flick.. Idk but I'm just saying.. but I guess dopehead you know a lot on how to do it right.. cause you know your tight n shit huh?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00