X-Files Finale

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by ASER1NE

oooooooh rough , survivor is weak .

watch the damn cosby show already .

I saw Dune on space. That shit is deep and Erie, like Lake Ontario.

damn, still - i wish i caught the cosby...might make me a better person.

and the Leafs lost in OT.

boodat.

I stopped watching after you left the show Fox. I saw the first 35 minutes fell asleep and saw the last 40 minutes. It was entertaining. It was cool seeing that dude with the Tracheatomy. It got kinda of gay for the last 5 minutes, I could have skipped that.

By the way The Simpsons were on from 7-8pm.

Also On Wed. @ 8pm is the season finale for the simpsons.

Originally posted by Canadiano

I saw Dune on space. That shit is deep and Erie, like Lake Ontario.

i seen that b4 , its pretty damn good , but i heard the books are way better .......you be the judge.

Originally posted by Canadiano

and the Leafs lost in OT.

Good:idea:

I had only ever seen 2 episodes of X Files, one four years ago and the other last year, so I was not in a position to understand the last 15 minutes of the finale. The creepy stories guy gave a date for the alien invasion and got blown up by black helicopters, then the two main characters got touchy-feely but didn't fuck. I reserve judgment on the whole thing.

I stopped watching the X-Files like 3 years ago, when they started concentrating solely on all the t alien bullshit instead of looking for monsters in sewers........Needless to say I didn't watch the last one;)

And who won survivor? I haven't watched the last two series, just wondering who won it.......

Archived