Would all the people that make stupid posts or the ones that suck at life....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha, thank you thank you, I'll be here all week.

Seriously, I was pissed as hell earlier, this site was loading slow, and then I got logged into hotmail, and I clicked my mailbox and it said "the site is too busy".... how the fuck are they gonna let me log in and then tell me I can't look at my mailbox. It must be that Dirty_habiT type of luck.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

maby YOU yourself should log off 12oz dirtboy..

no offence to you but you do seem to be on the 12oz alot...

alot alot...

alot.

:lol:

even if no one liked dirty, he would till get a free pass for file sharing with all us

Originally posted by ARCEL

i got that new worm a couple days ago, the one similar to MS Blaster, i kind of feel like i've seen something significant, random IP scanning in action.

THREAT: W32.Sasser.B.Worm

W32.Sasser.B.Worm attempts to exploit the LSASS vulnerability described in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-011, and spreads by scanning randomly-chosen IP addresses for vulnerable systems.

Haaha, dosoner good work good work. Things seem to be loading much more quickly now, I think it's because alot of people are in bed.

And to the guy that said I am on here alot, I can show up at a computer for 5 minutes and make all the posts it takes you days to type, that's why my presence is strong. So release the grip a little bit.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

its not loading slow for me

uuuh. no offense. but it looks like you're the one using up all the bandwidth....i am looking at your post count..and then your registration date...get some sun dude.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

^^ iight cracka!

i don't know if you are being serious, but i grew up in a black neighborhood being the minority...so no you arn't gonna be able to hurt my feelings...that cracka shit died a while ago. at least call me vanilla ice or eminem... good god posers get my blood going.

Archived