Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Winona Rider the Thief

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Dec 13, 2001.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Did anyone hear about that shit. I caught this shit at the doc's office. Winona went to the Beverly Hills Saks 5th Avenue and pocketed some goods. Appearently she grabbed a few items and put them in her bag. Store security caught her and alerted the proper authorities. They also alledgedly found some prescription drugs uhm without a prescription. They already had a press conference with her lawyer outside the BH Police(damn that place looked like a fuckin' mall or resort in Palm Springs) saying it was all a "misunderstanding" yeah like she could just pput shit in her bag, walk out with it without paying. And that she "did in fact have the prescription" for her drugs. Why the hell would some one rich and famous steal? I understand she could be a klepto. But she coulda paid Robert Downey Jr. to get that shit for her.

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

yea i saw that shit

3. beardo

beardo Guest

seeking is in mourning.

4. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

hahahahahahahahahahah:lol:

5. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Actress Winona Ryder Arrested for Shoplifting in LA
    Updated 4:39 PM ET December 13, 2001

BEVERLY HILLS (Reuters) - Actress Winona Ryder, the star of ''Girl, Interrupted'' was arrested on Wednesday night at a posh Beverly Hills department store for shoplifting ``numerous'' items of clothing, police said on Thursday.

The 30-year-old actress known for her performances of troubled adolescents was charged with grand theft and possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, Beverly Hills police spokeswoman Stephanie Ochoa said.

Ryder was released on $20,000 bail Wednesday night shortly before midnight, Ochoa said.

The alleged shoplifting took place at the Saks Fifth Avenue store on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills in the heart of one of the most expensive shopping districts in the nation.

Police said they received a call around 7 p.m. from security personnel at the store who told them that they had detained Ryder for shoplifting ``numerous items of clothing,'' Ochoa said.

In 1995 Ryder was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress for her work in ``Little Women.'' In 1994 she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for ``The Age of Innocence.''

Ryder's publicist said she had no comment, and a spokesman for Saks also declined to comment on the arrest.

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im going to go bail her out and give her a ride home on my face.....sexy little creature....

7. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

yeah i saw something on the news about that...i was trying to hear what it was about but my friend wouldn't shut up...by the time he shut up the quick bit was over.at least i don't have to hear someone jabbering in my ear here...well maybe cheap insults but that's it.blah.

8. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

i just had to laugh... sorry guy.

i don't know - why does anyone steal when they don't have to --
    A. because they're cheap
    B. they want attention

you figure it out. I mean, I did hear that she was having some 'personal' issues or something... it is a shocker though...

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

what a dumb bitch......filthy rich and stealing petty clothes... that type of shit amazes me especially when there is thousands of poor starving ppl everywhere

10. hypochondriac#1

hypochondriac#1 Banned

Her real name is Winona Horovitz, no shit!

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

....shes sexy no matter what...and the love of my life since beattle juice...still waiting on the digits seeking....r

12. Jam On It

Jam On It New Jack

hellywood

shes the whole fuckin package! :love:

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

now why would she be so stupid to do that??

14. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

yeah,your messin with seekings lady.

15. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

This will help her career?