Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHY COPS SUCK

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by illicon, Nov 17, 2001.

1. illicon

illicon New Jack

ok so some cars get broken into and radios and cds get jacked and in one of the cars, some one writes illicon. by the way i dont write illicon... so the police question me and all fo that. and my fingerprints arent in the car eitther. then yesterday the cop comes to my house when im at friday school and says can i search his room. it really sucks cause my mom said yes cause she knows im innocent too. but he steals my cd case and one set of my latex gloves to keep paint off. he searches my whole room and everything, but he obviously did a pretty shitty job cause he didnt find my black book, my paint, or my stickers. he searched in all the wrong places... he opeended up my speakers and shit on my stereo, but somehow missed all my graff shit. nnow they want me to go down to the station to answer questions about the gloves----- they think thats why prints werent in the car....
    grr i hate thess fucking pigs and life would seriously be better with out them. they are gonna try to lock me up for someting i didnt even do
    WHAT BULLSHIT

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

flee the state while you still can!!!!

um, seriously, tell them its cause you dont like that stinky smell on your hands from your girl or something...
    i mean, that shit just WONT wash off.......i tried a million times already..

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, kill yourself. then you wont have to talk to cops anymore.

4. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

I will now start a post...."why illicon thinks we care"

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

hah you got set up. its as easy as saying "prove i did it" if you didnt there is no way they can prove otherwise. they might think you did or believe you did, but they cant do anything about it. thats why cops cant arrest you for painting unless they see you do it, or you got the same colors on you fingers etc... if you didnt do it you straight. its not like they think you killed someone. oh and why would they even link you to the name illicon? :lol: sounds like you were slippin from day one.

6. illicon

illicon New Jack

thank you... people on this board are dicks

7. illicon

illicon New Jack

cause its my screen name, emcee name alias thing

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

why would some one else write it and try setting you up? i agree with dude, your slipping.

lemme guess, your a back packing emcee who loves anticon.

9. illicon

illicon New Jack

naw dog i dont get down with anticon... but i think someone is trying to set me up... oh well

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you called me dog. thats not acceptable behavior.

11. illicon

illicon New Jack

they also lied to my mom and said if we didnt go to the station last night to answer questions that he was gonna file a petititon... what bullshit.
    obviously he didn't... what a bama

12. illicon

illicon New Jack

13. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

dawg he must be a striz8 bunk bama........fo sho<<<<<<<<<<<

14. richard kyel

richard kyel Guest

yo son you bes chek yo self. dis cop be a st8 up busta. son you should go down to da station and be like i dint do nuttin yo aint seen nuttin and i want my shi back mufucka. try that

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

kyel you from idaho? i didnt know there were any writers in idaho! i thought it was all skinheads? or is that just priestlake? oh wait didnt they kick all the nazis out of their compund?