Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

UNITED 93

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ^BANNED^, Apr 29, 2006.

1. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

how is it?
    is it worth seeing in theaters?
    discus...

2. After School Special

After School Special Banned

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Fucking shithead movie studios exploiting this shit, it's so wrong. It's offensive and I hope the families sue. And I hope that the families that took the payout won't be able to get to sleep at night. Fuck, this is exactly why we got attacked in the first place. Exploitation of everything possible.

4. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

NOT FUCKING INTERESTED.

Thanks anyway, Hollywood.

5. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

the studio makes sure its known that the families of 93 were ok with it, but what about everyone else that died that day, theyre fam.s are probably still dealing with it. 93 is not all that happened that day.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i cant believe anyone actually wants to see thi load of propaganda bullshit.

remember how when we went into baghdad, they made a point of saying 'sadam hussein international airport', as if it was supposed to prove to us how vain and totalitarian he was? apparently those people forgoot about ronald reagan international airport.

not that this has anything to do with the movie, but fuck us.

7. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

and jfk airport.

however.. the movie does look pretty intense, and if it were not based on actual events, i might see it.

8. ThisDayAllGodsDie

ThisDayAllGodsDie Member

IT"S ronald reagan NATIONAL airport. not INTERNATIONAL, jaysus. damnit man, damnit.

That day sucked ass.

Fuck watching this shit.

9. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

its just "reagan national airport"

no props for the first name ronald.

10. Tesseract

Tesseract 12oz Loyalist

11. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

well to paly Devils advocte... there is also the idea that through all of bush and cos obsfucation, there is the idea that iraq is related to sept 11th, not to mention that, there are few real substitantive changes towards securing any of our boarders or securities...In some ways this may help refocuse people to the things that NEED to get done...

i wont go see it, i woke up watching the real thing, to see it agian i dont need but middle america, who wasnt in NY that day may benefit from a version fo this story that is fed to them via sound bites from TWH...

12. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

is that like 'your brain on drugs' ?

13. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

and i thin k that the saddam air port was an example of how every thing in IRAQ was named after saddam... In the US we have named things for many of our great and debatably ungreat leaders or historical figures... every ghetto has a malcom X blvd and MLK way...

14. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

ok, soooo.....anyone actually see it?

15. Obvious

Obvious Banned

They're releasing this movie way too early. Usually in the past movies like this were released a decade or two after the incident happened. After people have "forgotten." Imagine them releasing Saving Private Ryan two years after WWII when the real thing is still resonating in people's lives and current events. Doesn't make sense. Just Hollywood trying to make a buck that's all. Same with that TV series "Over There" about the Iraq war while the war is STILL going on.