Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Triumph is going to destroy the USA :(

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kingkongone, Jan 13, 2017.

1. kingkongone

kingkongone Junior Member

2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

3. theprotester

Also they spelled destroy wrong.

Credibility lost.

4. theprotester

5. Brickos

Brickos Dirty Dozen Crew

6. theprotester

Oh I didn't get past the first twenty seconds.

I assume it goes on like that.

Trump being a jesuit illuminati etc. Etc. Doesn't matter who wins the powers that be are still im control etc etc

7. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

I predict trump is gonna be a lame duck president for 3.5 years, or get impeached

9. Hua Guofang

Yeah, my hope is that he really shakes the system up and leads the US to greater things.

My gut says that he really is an egoist with thin skin and more respect for himself than the country and he's going to mess things up even worse than they already are.

KILZ FILLZ likes this.
  10. theprotester

I think the absolute worst that could happen is if things stay the same. At least war with Russia is less likely.

11. morton

morton Elite Member

Some of us have to live here.

breakfast menu and theprotester like this.
  12. theprotester

13. Toiletseat

Toiletseat Senior Member

why the fuck has every illurminazi movie background dubstep music?
    lets make a horrible edited rant of a imbecile even more unwatchable with some fucking epileptic air raid imitations?

14. Hua Guofang

War with Russia is actually the lesser of the troubles. China is the big one in both war and trade. And it's not just war it's the shape of the relationship in general.

I don't see the last couple of admins handling DPRK too well but there's not a lot they could do anyway. Hard to do a better job, easy to do a worse job. Then there is Iran. The deal ain't great but it bought maybe a decade. Rip that up and we go backwards. TTP had some faults, no doubt, but ripping it up is a backward step. There are huge risks with home grown terror, marginalizing the Muslim community is the worst thing you can do to fix it (and why Pauline Hanson is a very real challenge for our national security, she categorically does not know what she is doing in that space).

I don't know much about domestic policy but it's hard to find too many folk that aren't ideologues that want to repeal Obamacare (wow, that's an actual autocorrect word with macs) without having something to replace it.

I think the is enormous scope to make things worse than they are now and to think there isn't is to badly misunderstand the current situation.

15. theprotester

There's always scope for things to get worse I just don't see it happening unless they really rip the bandaid off.

All I've seen so far is kicking the can down the road.