Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE GRATEFUL DEAD SUPERTHREAD

Discussion in 'Music' started by shai, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

shattered then the little knubs pulled out by a blind drunk russian with a hacksaw.

No it really is that bad, I haven't been to one of those things in years and never intend on going to one of those things again. Enjoy the bugs, nasty unwashed rainbow pussy, giardia cause someone thinks everyone should drink live water, getting harassed by LEOs, dealing with schwag fucks, and all the rest of the bullshit that comes with that.

2. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

OH HELL NO

3. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

4. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I can put you in touch with the Mutant Fest folks early if you want to get a jump on that. Seems like I end up debating over whether I should go every year and wind up missing my ride there...which is probably for the best. I would probably end up on Weird Dope and fucking the mythical Raver Cougar in a dirty tent somewhere.

Speaking of which- despite all appearances this is NOT the "put all the stuff hippie over here" thread. Therefore, for the love of Jehovah God, let us have no more discussion of Rainbow events. I can tolerate the jam band stuff because...well, I don't like it but I don't really know where else it would fit, so I guess I gotta just accept that. But for some of us (namely me) some things- like Rainbow Gatherings- are beyond the pale.

5. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

6. morton

morton Elite Member

A motion and a second, that makes it official.

7. Freddy Mercury

Freddy Mercury Member

Not one head on here is going to ALL GOOD?
    If youre stuck in the midwest ts really your only chance for Further...

Has anyone done EDC in vegas? It looks a little bit much for me, as bad as rainbow looks to yall...:lol:

Id rather see sts9, lotus, or eoto, for one night than shuffle rock with a bunch of candy kids for three days...But the opportunity to go is there....Anyone been?

8. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

Since I don't know what you're talking about, I'll pass this one off to someone more qualified...

9. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

is EDC that kiddy rave juggalo thing? They have one in vegas?
    Kiddy rave juggalo thing vs rainbow
    Rather let lorena bobbit chop my dick off.

Ok sts9, lotus, eoto, zilla, whatever now you are talking about a show and not some juggalo kiddy rave or rainbow. Seriously though how the fuck are you bringing up some juggalo kiddy rave in this thread.

10. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

pontiac it is. Other peoples public transpo.... is it hard
    to get to Oakland Coliseum from Soma?

11. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

Abcs not really, from oakland airport you take a shuttle bus to oakland coliseum then bart over to downtown and its a few block walk from most bart stops to the hotels in that area.

12. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

I googled it. You're right. Im all set up for that weekend. I may try and catch a ballgame.

13. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

I might have an extra A's ticket depending. Glad you got it set up hope your hotel is chill and I'll let you know whats good on the afterparties once I know.

14. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

aaah hotel is a shithole, For sure let me kno on that As ticket. If I cant see em play Detroit the next best thing is their division rival. thx man
    was hoping for a Vegas run.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  15. theme from the bottom

theme from the bottom Veteran Member

Bobby not looking good the other night.