Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

thanksgiving day plans ![/SIZE]

What are your plans for thanksgiving, i think im going to go to my anuts house where we will meet up with the rest of the fam, and eat and stuff...i think ill bring my gf, but she wants me to go to her fam house...im prolly going to have to do 2 trips and wont have anytime to kick it with my home boys later on...

[​IMG]

2. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Go to parents house=holiday chaos
    I would want my boyfriend to come as well but he's goin to his mama's.
    I'm excited tho b/c its the holidays and I get to spend time with the fam and eat some good food.
    Although my entire family will make fun of me for being a vegetarian.

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

im going to go to my grandma's house where we will meet up with the rest of the family, eat and stuff. ill bring my girlfriend, but she wants me to go to her familys house as well, dont want to but will....

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

if you're in prison, is it shanks giving?

5. sneak

sneak Guest

im not doing anything, why?

IM ENGLISH!

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

go serve food to the homeless,
    and give thanks that Im alive.

7. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

your a dork;)

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i thought you knew

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Re: *believe*

thats aswesome.... maybe i'll look into something like that for the beggining of the day... before i head to visit some family. oh, and watch the Lions!

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yeah, you can start at like 6am,
    serve breakfast, cut out, and get
    home before the turkey is ready
    to be carved.

11. OcToBeR

OcToBeR Junior Member

volunteer, spend time with fam, grub on turkey & pecan pieee!! grow a belly, then eat @ my b friends house again: :sick:

12. krie

krie Guest

ccoming from the land down under, i have never knwon what thanks giving is about ?
    Whats the deal with it ? is it just a time where family gets together and chills and say thanks for everything they have ?

13. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

^^exactly, you chill out, and stuff your face with food until you are ready to burst. Than you step out side for a quick toke and then go back for more food.

14. jenoz

jenoz Member

drinking a bottle of anything over 80 proof

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hahahahahha, look at the vegitarian

thanksgiving is a good day to paint