Songs Your Girlfriend Makes You Listen To

Pistol

Songs Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Makes You Listen To

I was wondering what songs your girlfriends makes you listen to. Or maybe I should say "doesn't make you but makes you feel bad when you constatly listen to your shit". My girlfriend doesent really like music that sucks too bad. I actually got her into listening to my Beatjunkie CD's and Likwit crew shit. I was kinda suprised myself. She always wanted to listen to "differences" by ginuwine. I always used to change it cause I just didn't feel like listening to it in a car that thumps. Kinda mean huh? Well anyways I listened to it one day while no one was around and kinda liked it although I am still ashamed to admit it to anyone in person. I heard it at my cousins wedding and was kinda tripping out listening to the words. The other song she always tells me to leave it on is Destiny's Child "emotions" I'm sorry but I still can't listen to that shit. I might watch the video if they have one, but not listen to it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

...Cure...blah

I dont have a problem with the music my girl listens to. And even if i do i dont really care if she really likes it.

But there's something about cure that really annoys me, the fact that she would never listen to cure at home but she really enjoys a song on the radio when we are in the car...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Dammit, why?! It's all about Barry. He and Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Stevie.

As my girl says - it's all about the sexy black men. :idea:

It isn't all about the black man. It is all about the rhythm. Barry has a sweet sexy voice and his tunes are perfect to bump to. You don't even have to listen to the words, just relax and let the music flow through you.

At least for the foreplay if you boys keep yourselves in tune to the rythm and speed of Barry, you will have a happy and appreciative girl.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

she never makes me listen to anything

and i never make her listen to anything

although we both have certain cd's that we dont play around each other because it grates on the others nerves and ears.

sort of like when i was growing up, me and my sis had one vegetable we could pick, and when it was served, we didnt have to eat it.

mine are:

tori amos

janis joplin

asparagus

songs that my boyfriend listens to

not part of the topic but i thought i'd share anyways. that new nelly song with the guitarist of aerosmith. what was it?? i think it goes "i am number one......" and thats all i know. whenever this song comes on, he starts dancing. he's half white so he's totally got that white boy groove to him. it's so adorable. :love2:

My lady jams the N'Sync pop crap. I hate it, but it's tolerable, because I have a little sister that has been bumping this crap for years. In all fairness though, my lady and my little sister have great musical taste otherwise, and we all enjoy hours upon hours of punk and indie rock inbetween N'Sync songs.

Well first, I hate the radio, and she spends all the time in the car changing and changing around the popular channels.

Secondly, I listen to mostly hardcore, youth crew, oldies, or "punk"....

she listens to pop, rap, and r&b. But...being a softy, I suck it up and drive...but i HATE IT SO MUCH....i never make her ass listen to my music.

great thread.

the goddamn spice girls.

not "the spice girls" as in their stuff when there were still the 5 hoes in a gimmicky band, but just "spice girls", as in: "we're now 4 hoes dumb enough to keep putting this shit out even after the cathiness wore off and our failed solo careers."

they're both bad, but the former is better (more tolerable) due to poppier songs and the bubblegummy ingeniousness that comes from launching a band that floats or sinks depending on how catchy you make the music.

anyways, i make her listen to my shit much more than she makes me listen to hers. i feel bad. i got her listening to Daft Punk now and i almost got her to admit she liked a couple of Modest Mouse songs... she likes some Built to Spill now that i pointed out some sappy-ass lyrics.

does it make me a super dork that this is an issue with my roomates, not my non-existent boyfriend?

anyway my ex made me listen to all hip-hop all the time. he pretends he likes other music,

sometimes even mine, but im pretty darn convinced that his ears only hear hip-hop.

oh there was this one thing though that he would always play:

his picture record of strawberry shortcake(the cartoon).

over and over...

truth

Originally posted by Secret

What about the music BOYS make me listen to... my boyfriend is the emo king in disguise.

:king:

If your boyfriend is who i think he is, he is the emo king, he likes making out with girls to dashboard confessional.....hahahaha

Originally posted by kid furie

the germs, the misfits and lots of other very annoying music

---------------

....i do it all for the nookie!

man, i wish i had a girl who listened to the germs and the misfits. the only groups me and my girl really agree on are radiohead and nirvana. she listens to pop everything--blink 182, wyclef, usher..plus she's chinese so she's always listening to this horrible asian pop music from mtv asia or channel v.

Archived