Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

...sick with desire...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bodice_ripper, May 21, 2003.

1. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I had one summer that was the best time of my life (so far... :( ). i didn't even realise it at the time. It was also the most formative for my personality, thought processes, music tastes, drug use, clothing choice, grafitti etc etc etc

I feel I will always be comparing my current situation to that time. Everything sort of fell apart from there......................

Anyway, there are various songs, places, movies, people etc that are completely linked with it in my mind, and make me feel like I am looking back on someone who does not exist anymore.

do you have this too, and what are those things for you.......?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

word.

college did that for me.

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

high school

5. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I've a good idea it would be high school for a lot of people, myself included. but what I' really asking is what ( like music, places..anything really...) makes you miss it the most?

6. $360

$360 Elite Member

fuck yeah, music its always linked to parts of my life, most people can agree that its able to bring you back. the problem is, you never know how much youre enjoying youself until its too late. once you realize, music is the best evidence to remind you of a care-free moment.

damn, i going to have to break out the saves the day cd tonight. i had a summer too, whrere my best friends parents werent home for the majority of the summer. as you can guess, it was out of controll night after night. all we listened to at that time was "cant slow down", so every time i hear it it brings me back to night after night of the craziest parties ive ever been to.damn.i dont know how we made it out alive.

good thread, im interested to hear what other people have to say

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

the good times.

I miss walking around aimlessly,
    tagging poles, bus hopping, meeting girls.
    Making mixtapes for my walkman, that
    I rocked for like 5 years strong!
    Everything I wore was gaffled.
    The music then, for me, was TOOL,
    KRS-ONE, Gangstarr. i miss that time.

8. porksandwich

porksandwich Guest

The best time of my life was definitely all the years I skated. Ever since I stopped it feels like I've changed for the worse. Every time I listen to styles of beyond, the return of the dj cd's or operation ivy I remember those carefree days and the way skating made life so much better.

9. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

gaffled means racked

all my clothes were gaffled a few years ago but now they are all crap shit

i dont think my "defining" moment happened yet

untill then...its prolly been the summer from soph-junior year......i started smoking hella bomb and just kicking it with hella people smoking bomb.....i geuss it kinda fucked my life up but o well...this summer seems more cracking cus geuss what

MOE LESTERS GOING TO MOTHA FUCKIN TOKYO YEAAAAAAA

11. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

MY BMX AND CASSETTE WALKMAN .. RIDING ACROSS THE Q-BORO BRIDGE LISTENING TO__ EST"FUNKY DIVIDENS"

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Here's what does it for me...

* Walking ANY train tracks reminds me if my best friend. We used to hit up spots all the time. That smell of the warm soaked oily tracks always brings me back.

... I could go on and on.

Taken from fr8lover's thread

13. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

sadly trick luuuuuuhhhh the kidz is my memories of winter.... sad , very sad , but trick daddy had a part in my life experience.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

weird how its allways like that

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Yes exactly. There's always time to make more good times though eh.