Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Right now

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by trackstand, Jul 9, 2005.

1. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

I wish I was old enough to go to a bar and get drunk.

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Jesus. Seriously though, I feel like in the past couple of hours I've lost 80% of my brain by doing so much of nothing. It's fucking Friday night. Shameful...

3. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

meh.. once you're out at the bar, you're gonna wanna go home because its the same thing over and over again and it gets boring. even if you go to different bars in different cities with different people.... its the same shit. i left the bar to come home and go on 12 oz.... thats bad, right?

4. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

bars are expensive, might as well get drunk at your house and save your money. that show we dooooooooooo

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

right now i wish i didnt have work tommorow

6. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

i forgot to mention pot & ice cream along with 12 oz, those are also much better than being at a bar with a bunch of wak strangers, at least to me.

7. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

8. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

actually, alcohol rots your body more than marijuana does.

9. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

YEA..Y WOULD U GO TO A BAR JUST TO HAVE OVERPRICED DRINKS..SHIT JUS BUY A CASE OR WUTEVER N CHILL AT THE CRIB

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

bars are lame, they are filled with the kind of people that you endeavour to avoid in every other social situation.

11. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

right now i i just found a recipe for

This recipe is for one (1) piece of chalk. You will need to multiply the amount and use different colors of tempra paint if you would like different colors.

3/4 cup Warm Water
    1 Toilet Tissue Cardboard Tube
    1-1/2 cups Plaster of Paris
    2-3 Tablespoons Powdered Tempra Water Based Paints
    A roll of wax paper
    A plastic container for mixing the ingredients together.

1. Close up one end of the toilet tissue tube with duct tape. Place inside the tube a loosely rolled piece of wax paper to create a liner. The liner will keep the chalk plaster from sticking to the cardboard tube. 2. Pour water into the mixing container. Slowly sprinkle the plaster of paris a little at a time into the water until the plaster no longer dissolves. Stir the mixture. Now mix in 2 or 3 tablespoons of the tempra paint. When it is is throughly mixed you can now pour it into the cardboard tube. 3. Stand the tube up with the sealed end on a flat surface. Slowly pour the colored plaster. With your fingers tap the sides of the tube in different areas to release any air bubbles. Now let it dry for 1 or 2 days (depending on the humidity in your environment). When it is dry slowly tear and pull off the cardboard mold. Have fun drawing!

yea i'm gonna go all city in a week with this and then all state..

that and a bar is what you wanna make of it really....i usually have a damn good time at bars especilly on tuesday and wensday when its open mic and open jam session..

drinking alone is kinda creepy to me anyway..
    but choppin some trees and watching a good kung fu movie friday night as teh w00tz3r5

12. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

right now i wish i had new wheels/tires and inner tube, a handlebar stem, a new seat so i can fix up my old bike from like 92

13. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

word,i got an old auburn frame i wouldnt mind puttin back together,shit the frame itself weighs like a pound

14. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

[​IMG]
    dood.
    get a friend thats 21?

15. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member