Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by seeking, Jan 18, 2005.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

not to be a dick, but really, there's no other way to say this...

before you make a new thread, USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. we close (literally) half the threads that get started here. why? is it because we're just e-nazi's that want to hate on our 'fellow wirters' freedom of speech? no, it's because atleast 50% of our 'fellow writers' are fucking worthless and make threads that cause everyone to be dumber for their exitence. truthfully, it would be much better if we could just delete them, but if we do that, every dumb ass that wasn't smart enough to make a worthwhile thread in the first place, will not only re-make the same thread, but will also make another thread asking where the original thread went!?! god. use your fucking heads, eh?!

honestly, i'm not trying to be an asshole, but think for a change. before you hit 'new topic' take a quick look at the first three pages of threads, check out all the threads we closed, and if your thread idea looks ANYTHING like one of those, then for christ sakes, don't post it. realistically, there is nothing that hasn't been discussed before, so i'd be just as pleased as punch to lock this whole thing and have it be read only, but luckily for all of you (who desperately need to know what everyones favorite color of sharpie is) i've been over ruled on this.

do Glik0, mr. abc and myself a favor, and just chill, ok?
    thank you

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

can i sticky?yes you can.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

please please please please please.

thanks you.

and that goes double for 'illestpapoe'

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

And 5 times for everyone starting threads pertaining to needing an ill handstyle for their company.

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

How do you make krink?

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

you jizz into your mom's mouth, then put your mop under her cooch and catch her vaginal discharge. replace the cap and shake for 2 minutes and bingo! you've got krink

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

8. Pearlpaint

Pearlpaint Junior Member

LOL :king:

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

::raises hand::

Uhm, can you list some examples of bad thread topics?

nyuk nyuk

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know guys, what else would you be doing if you werent locking threads.....its in your blood.....

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

WHICH IS BETTER KRYLON OR RUSTO OMG?

AND HOW DO I "BOMB"?

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i think that would require krink

13. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

IF I BUY KRINK FOR $27.00 A BOTTLE WILL I HAVE CAN CONTROL?

14. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

PLEASE I NEED HELP !!!

Where can I buy some SKILLS?????

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

This is all well and good but are any of you guys from San Fran?