READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST

seeking

Re: HEY, ALL YOU DUMB SHITS...

not to be a dick, but really, there's no other way to say this...

before you make a new thread, USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. we close (literally) half the threads that get started here. why? is it because we're just e-nazi's that want to hate on our 'fellow wirters' freedom of speech? no, it's because atleast 50% of our 'fellow writers' are fucking worthless and make threads that cause everyone to be dumber for their exitence. truthfully, it would be much better if we could just delete them, but if we do that, every dumb ass that wasn't smart enough to make a worthwhile thread in the first place, will not only re-make the same thread, but will also make another thread asking where the original thread went!?! god. use your fucking heads, eh?!

honestly, i'm not trying to be an asshole, but think for a change. before you hit 'new topic' take a quick look at the first three pages of threads, check out all the threads we closed, and if your thread idea looks ANYTHING like one of those, then for christ sakes, don't post it. realistically, there is nothing that hasn't been discussed before, so i'd be just as pleased as punch to lock this whole thing and have it be read only, but luckily for all of you (who desperately need to know what everyones favorite color of sharpie is) i've been over ruled on this.

do Glik0, mr. abc and myself a favor, and just chill, ok?

thank you

YOU PUNKS ARE NOTHING BUT TOYZ!!!!!

FOUR THE HARDWAY IS A RIPOFF FOR TOYZ!!!!!!

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...