READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: HEY, ALL YOU DUMB SHITS...

all my friends at school "graffiti" so i thought it looks cool with all the bubbly writing and the tags do any of you "taggers" know any cool words that i could write i already thought of 1 aswell its called gangsta i write it with arrows ion the g and the s it looks so awsum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my little sis wanted her tounge to be orange but she wasnt hungry enough to lick a blow pop. so i sprayed her tounge with my uber cool PINKDOT FATCAP omgzzzzlolzrofl. and she started to throwup all over the pantry. shes lying next to me in the hospital as i type away endlessly on my wireless laptop. my question is comrads, what would a big 'post' man do?

• 2 weeks later...

those letters after your name are crew names, eh? how do i become a crew and what letters would i get? like, what do the different letters mean? would TFW be good or is it taken? cos i heard that id get beaten up and told to stop graffiti if i wrote someone elses names does that include those crew initials or no? cheers fo your help and FUCK TOYS! their so lame i stopped playing with them ages ago cos i know now how cool tagging is. i like those taggings that are like really fat letters with shadows on them and they look kinda 3d? how do i learn to draw like that? if i paint thick letters but with straight lines instead of bubble lines is that wildstyle?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...