Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

question for those that work in offices...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jul 11, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

am i the only one who constantly has to adjust his balls like every 4 minutes? i've rocked boxers since the begining of time, but im starting to think that perhaps a pair of those 'boxer-brief' things might be the answer. a little more support perhaps?
    anyone overcome this biblicly annoying plague?

2. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i'll be sure to ask the guy in the next cube, then i'll let you know.

Slouching might exacerbate your situation though, just a thought.

3. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

when i go to sleep alot of times i have to adjust because my balls will get smushed

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

you might want to try going o size or two larger. I bought some draws that were a size too small and the first time i sat down i almost crushed my nuts when they bunched up. That was scarey.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

shaving seems to help, but it makes it worse for the first couple of days

6. sneak

sneak Guest

just keep em clean and move those bad boys around every frew minutes and itll be all good.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

trust me dude, you dont even wanna get into this with me...
    perhaps someone who was around here same time last year can recall the excruiating details.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha uh oh

care to link me, or do i have to search it out myself ?

9. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

:eek:

did you slip and slice em' up with the razor?

10. TRYB0L

TRYB0L Junior Member

boxer briefs will fix that, trust me my first week here the girl next to me
    thought I was playin with myself I was adjusting so much.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

am i the only one who constantly has to adjust his balls like every 4 minutes? i've rocked boxers since the begining of time, but im starting to think that perhaps a pair of those 'boxer-brief' things might be the answer. a little more support perhaps?

anyone overcome this biblicly annoying plague?

HAHAHAHAHA.....i think its cause i slouch and end up sliding up off my chair and give self induced wedgies......

12. kido

kido Senior Member

boxer breifs are great! I wore boxers since like the 4th and recently switched about a year ago to breifs, never to go back.

13. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

i've sat on mine a couple of times..you ever do that?i probably adjust mine 3 or 4 times a day,when no ones looking..

14. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Boxer briefs are where it's at! I swear............
    The boxer thing?? Too much shifting and sack squashing to be any fun! I got a few pair of boxers and everytime that I wear them I think "Why in the fuck did I put these on this morning?" A world of difference............I swear!

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

Cubejinxed ?