Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

President Bush's Niece Arrested on Drug Charge

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo wc, Jan 29, 2002.

1. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

President Bush's Niece Arrested on Drug Charge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (Reuters) - Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter Noelle, who is the niece of President Bush (news - web sites), was arrested on Tuesday on a charge of fraudulently trying to obtain the prescription anti-anxiety drug Xanax, police said.

Noelle Bush, 24, was arrested shortly after 1 a.m. on a charge of prescription fraud outside a pharmacy in the state capital, Tallahassee, police said. She was handcuffed and taken to the Leon County Jail and later released.

The governor, who is the president's younger brother, released a statement saying he and his wife Columba were ''deeply saddened'' over the incident.

``This is a very serious problem. Unfortunately substance abuse is an issue confronting many families across our nation,'' the statement said. ``We ask the public and the media to respect our family's privacy during this difficult time so that we can help our daughter.''

Asked about the arrest later at an unrelated news conference, the governor said only: ``It's a private matter. It's really hard.''

According to the arrest report, a woman phoned in the prescription to a pharmacy in Tallahassee, leaving the information on two voice mail messages. The pharmacist said he became suspicious because the caller did not specify a quantity, and checked with the answering service of the doctor who supposedly prescribed the drug.

Another doctor there told him the doctor in question ``is moving and isn't really practicing now and said it was a fake and to bust her,'' according to the police report.

When Noelle Bush came to the drive-through window to pick up the prescription, the pharmacist phoned police and she was arrested, the report said. Police took the voice mail recording as evidence and said the voice on the tape and Noelle Bush's voice ``appear identical,'' according to the arrest report.

Noelle is the governor's middle child. The couple also have two sons -- George P., aged 25, and Jeb Jr., 18. The arrest report listed Noelle's address as an apartment complex in Tallahassee.

President Bush's twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, were arrested in 2001 on charges of underage drinking.

Xanax is the brand name for the anti-anxiety drug known generically as alprozalam, widely prescribed for short-term treatment of anxiety and panic attacks. It is made by Pharmacia Corp., though the generic version has been available from several manufacturers for about 10 years.

--------------------------------

isnt it funny how things work out? jeb is all tough on drugs and trying to keep drugs off floridas' streets. yet his own daughter likes to get barred up. same type shit with the presidents daughters. this combined with the presidents drunk driving and alleged drug history - youd think theyd know firsthand that people like to do that kind of shit (underage drink, drugs)..and would legalize it or tremendously lighten the sentence.
    but i guess they wont.

anyway..is that how dealers get ahold of pills, by using fake scripts?
    i always wondered how they got them in quant. i always just thought they went to the doctor/psych and faked sickness. but that wouldnt seem real practical. anyone know?

2. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

Xanax is fresh. I like Klonopin better.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

friends in high places.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

That whole family is just.........stupid

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

werd

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

But at least she's hot!

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/01/29/jeb.bush.daughter.drugs/story.noelle.booking.jpg'>

Wait.

What?

7. i wouldnt hit it and quit it with seekings cock

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

9. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

did george w bush himself get a dui and do coke or some shit? atleast their the ideal american family...even though i never would have voted for the fuck :)

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

11. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

drugs seem to run in his family

bush senior...cia..."drug dealers"
    bush jr....coked out cheerleader

now this...i wonder what was up with barbera...always wearing some type of silly space outfit...

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/333.jpg'>
    "what am i holding? an embryo? i dont know!"

15. Beep

Beep Junior Member

BITCH LOOKS 43..AND SHES, WHAT...23!