President Bush's Niece Arrested on Drug Charge

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

This MEXICAN PHARMACY Guide will Reveal to You, Who Sells These Most Sought-After Medicines (Order and receive it by email today)

Hydrocodone (VicodinTM), HydrocontinTM (Mexican VicodinTM), Oxycodone (PercodanTM), OxycontinTM (Mexican PercodanTM), SomaTM, XanaxTM, ValiumTM, Phentermine, Codeine, Dexfenfluramine, Antibiotics, PropeciaTM, Retin-ATM, Steroids and much more! And…. NO PRESCRIPTION NECESSARY

Guest Rhubarb
Originally posted by mosluggo

As far as how they get them, I'm sure people fake being hurt or even hurt themselves on purpose just to get them. But you can order pills off the internet(not sure how safe it is & where to go but know people that have done it). This girl I know's grandpa owns 3 pharmacy's, enough said. And my other friend always has large quantities of Vico's but won't tell me where he get's them, but I figure it's from a shady doctor.

And as far as that Bush chick goes, I'd wax the shit out of that. Life's to short to have standards, I know I'm a nasty motherfucker__mo

if i fake being hurt i can get anti-anxiety pills?

Originally posted by Rhubarb

if i fake being hurt i can get anti-anxiety pills?

go to the doctor, tell him you are trying to quit smoking pot but now you have anxiety attacks, tell him that it happens when you smoke now too but it didn't start until you cut down on smoking... look up some symptoms on anxiety on webmd and don't over-sell it when you pitch to the doc...

Originally posted by Smart

go to the doctor, tell him you are trying to quit smoking pot but now you have anxiety attacks, tell him that it happens when you smoke now too but it didn't start until you cut down on smoking... look up some symptoms on anxiety on webmd and don't over-sell it when you pitch to the doc...

dont blow up the spot homie. and drugs are not prudent. just say no!!!!

Re: jenna is much sexier

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

seeks-

you and hesh can double team the cuz

1st daughter is mine...

nah son, I called the twins ass, what you get is NEXT!

Jah, eh, I don't approve of it but kids will be kids...

Archived