pooping

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

today i just kept on pooping. it started at work. i pooped 2 normal hard poops. they were of the variety that are made up of boulders stuck together and are real easy and quick to wipe. later in the evening my poops progressed to really loose joints that came out w/ some thunder. as it got worse i noticed the poop resembeled chewed food and smelled like puke. after that it was downhill, my poops felt like i was blowing bubbles out my asshole and all that came out was mucus i think. pretty ill. i must have pooped about 13 times today, no joke.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I straight king shit when it comes to well... shit.

The horrid cafeteria food Ive been eating, makes me literally shit 15 minutes after eating it.

Not to mention I havent taken a serious easy to clean solid shit in 4 months.

Its fucking retarded. I shit probably 3-4 times a day REGULARLY.

It could also have something to do with the gallon - gallon and a half of water I drink a day maybe?

But lately this whole having no money to buy food thing has really reduced the amount I shit.

Because basically eating half a meal a day limits how much can come out.

And yo Hesh, I know what youre saying with the bubbly ass goo.

Shit feels like your making the topping for a cappucino from your dirty penny.

Can't say i've had any problems with the pooping lately - been nice and regular.

However, I do find the need to take a massive shit in the mornings..every morning, actually... never fails. My 'morning smash' as i've fondly dubbed it - gets me all regular and ready for the day.

Can't have a bad day when it starts off with a wonderful shit.

one time, at band camp, i was friends with this kid who claimed he only shat, or shit, whatever, once a month, and i was like yeah okay...but then one day the bathroom was very stinky, and there was a huge piece of poop in the toilet. it was a very thick coil of solid poop. you woulda sworn a cow had walked into the bathroom and took a huge shit, it was absurd. i was wrong to doubt that kid.

Sometimes...i like to poop in a toilet and

then i just leave it. Especially when the poop

is emerging from the water like a turtle head.

And for some reason i find this tremendously

amusing. After i poo and i leave it floating

it seems like the funniest thing in the world.

That pooping picture is truly vile

I'm on a diet, so no junk food at all, just eating right ya know. So right before I started I felt like sluggish and generaly shitty. So i started on my all fruit all the time kick that I often go on.............LET ME TELL YOU, I killed the can,like it was solid but like sort of small peices......it would fill the toilet maybe 3 times a day.

Now i'm shitting once a day and I feel amazing.It was like I need to be cleaned out.I'M SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO REGGULLLAAAR