plan for the summer

Guest sk3r0k

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Plans are:

Finish exams

Go to festival

Work and chill out

Travel

Work and chill out more

Back to school

summer =

work, 9-5, mon-fri.

school on tue and thur = very little free time.

someone once told me that life goes by so quick after you hit 21.

i'm beginning to agree.

however, the usual summer festivals around the city, plus museums and parks help to slow down that lost time.

we were supposed to go to chicago. for taste of chicago.

but we arent......because all this summer i will be working. most of the time to save money on a flat out of the city. we are trying to move last august or early sept. i am sick of my neighborhood.

there will be some bbqs and water ballon fights in the middle. maybe some beach action and digging my hot feet in the cool water. night rides. beer.

1. go to the bahamas and stay at the atlantis again and go scuba diving and explore bahamian ghettos and eat conch fritters and drink cocktails on the private beach and get tanner

2. grow my supercool long hair back

3. start following a healthy diet again (i got back on track like a month ago and i feel much better already

4. give up going out and drinking and wasting money on recreational drugs in order to save money to pay for UNO tuition next spring so i can get the hell out of here and back in new orleans where i belong

5. paint so many canvases it's ridiculous. i have sooooooo many ideas i need to follow thru with.

6. ummmmm FINALLY mail out a package that i've been totally slacking on. no.... "slacking" doesn't even begin to describe the magnitude of my procrastination on this project

7. have at least 2 totally dope hotel parties (royal st. charles balcony suite in new orleans like last summer. oh and no weed allowed under any circumstances because i don't wanna drag around a bunch of zombies)

8. as much free gear as possible.

9. gain weight as soon as i decide whether i like being a waif or not. so yeah this one's a maybe.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

If all works out, I will be opening my business this summer. Other than that... small vactions when I can take them and a fucking root canal.

root canals are really expensive. i have a friend that has put it off for TWO years and just recently dropped about 2k on a root canal.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

summer =

work, 9-5, mon-fri.

school on tue and thur = very little free time.

ms. cinched-

i also go to skool on tuesdays and thursdays 9-5.. any suggestions of a place to get a NEW job at..cuz this sales position i have is just giving me more ulcers. If you find anything, email me, lady! britenessss@yahoo.com

-----

getting back on track:

my summer will consist of working everyday of the week besides tuesdays and thursdays, which is skool .:( fun times will not be had this summer.

Lucky for me, my insurance will cover half so I only need to pay $350, but last night a huge chunk of my filling broke off so that might have changed. I've put it off for months now because my dentist doesn't go beyond novocain shots and I'm a big baby, but I decided to go to a different dentist so hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be toothache-less. I'll let you know what I get to take!

^^ i've been lucky on the toothache tip. how was the bay? (*directed at suki)

oh, for summer plans, they're in the works, i'm just waiting on an important phone call. I'll know hopefully by the end of this week. (crosses fingers)

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Lucky for me, my insurance will cover half so I only need to pay $350, but last night a huge chunk of my filling broke off so that might have changed. I've put it off for months now because my dentist doesn't go beyond novocain shots and I'm a big baby, but I decided to go to a different dentist so hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be toothache-less. I'll let you know what I get to take!

lucky for you thats for sure! saves you money big time.

ouch on the filling being broken off.

Originally posted by effyoo

^^ i've been lucky on the toothache tip. how was the bay? (*directed at suki)

oh, for summer plans, they're in the works, i'm just waiting on an important phone call. I'll know hopefully by the end of this week. (crosses fingers)

going in another 2 weeks, i see you pay attention!!!

that job, is it what i think it is? i'll cross my fingers and toes for you.

Archived